Beginning

"Hiya, Sasquatch!" Gabriel walked through the door of a motel with groceries in hand, most of it being vegetables, but some of it being beer as well. 

    "Hi, Gabriel." Sam said while he was cleaning a gun's barrel, but he looked up at Gabriel and a smile slid across his face. 

    Gabriel set the groceries down and looked at Sam. He walked over to Sam, who was sitting on the bed Sam had chosen, leaning down, and gave Sam a small kiss. 

    Gabriel looked up from Sam, "Where's Dean?" Gabriel stared at the other bed with folded clothes laid on it.

    "Probably out drinking or something. I don't know. He's obviously not here." Sam looked at Dean's bed as well, but back to Gabriel. Sam got up, towering over Gabriel. He walked over to the table and picked up a beer. A small sigh came from Gabriel. 

    "What's wrong Gabe?" Sam said, turning around with an open beer, resting one of his hands on the table and one leg wrapped around the other, with a beer in the other hand. 

    "You're so fucking tall. How am I supposed to compete with that?"

     Sam chuckled, "You're not."

    "Meanie." 

    "Yup." Sam put the beer down and walked over to Gabriel. He hitched his arms around Gabe's waist. The twirled around, Gabriel's laughter filling the room. 

    Gabriel and Sam had a lot of fun that night. They watched movies, drank some beer, maybe just a bit too much, but it was fun overall.