Middle

"Hey Sammy! Wake up!" Dean shook Sam awake. Sam looked around, waving his arms at Dean trying to get him off him.

    Sam's head was pounding a samba. 

    Dean looked over to the table with a bag of knocked over groceries and most of the beers emptied. 

    "Got a hangover Sammy?" Dean chuckled.

    Sam slowly sat up, looking around a blurry motel room. "Yup." Sam laid back down, hitting his head on the backboard. 

   "Crap." Dean laughed even more, in his brother's stupidity. 

   Light snoring came from Sam. 

    "Good night, Sam." Dean walked out of the motel room to go work on the job they were originally there for. 

    -Hours later- 

    Sam woke up later, feeling a bit better. Sam put on his coat and walked outside for some air. Although a breath take would have been better in the morning, when it was very cold. It was six PM now, and Dean was still gone. 

    A strange laughter came from the end of the street, very compelling. Sam grabbed his gun and followed the noise. He followed this noise for about half an hour until coming to a small factory. 

    Sam entered the facility, gun in hand. With light footsteps, he kept his head high, until he found a large room with not much on it but a small table and two chairs. Sam entered the room with his gun, arm outstretched. 

    "Woah, woah, calm down there big boy. I just wanted to be romantic." 

    Sam twirled around, it being Gabriel of course. Sam immediately lowered his gun. 

    "What are you doing here Gabe?"

    "Trying to have a good time. Sit." Gabriel tilted his head and outstretched his arm in the direction of a chair. 

    Sam walked over to a chair and of course sat. Gabriel sat in the other of course. Although it was tempting just to sit on Sam's lap.

    The two enjoyed their dinner and shortly after Gabe put on some music. And of course, they were dancing. 

    The two talked as they slowly rocked together, the room switching from color to color. They talked and shared laughs. They shared a good kiss, lasting about four seconds.

    Sam looked down, but Lucifer was in his arms.

    Sam immediately broke up from the dancing and pulled out his gun.

    "I TOLD YOU TO GET AWAY FROM ME, LUCIFER!" Sam began spitting out insults, the color in his face draining. 

    Gabriel, who appeared to Sam as Lucifer, was very confused walking towards him with his hands up, trying to convince Sam he was Gabriel. 

    Sam only saw Lucifer coming near him saying "Hey, look it's me! I'm back."

    "Please Sammy, it's me, Gabe. Please listen to me." Gabriel grabbed Sam's waist, in hope to spark something, but Sam it took it in the wrong direction, putting bullets in his knees. 

    "Oh come on Sammy, is that all you got?" The seeming Lucifer said. 

    "GET OFF OF ME, I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" Sam put away his gun and equipped his angel blade. 

    "Come. At. Me." Lucifer teased, angering Sam. Sam walked closer to Gabriel, Gabriel backing up, trying to convince that so called Lucifer wasn't in the room.  

    "Come on Sammy. Please, it's me. Put that away." Gabriel said, the smirk on his face he usually possessed was gone.

    Sam could only hear Lucifer's teasing, and he had enough. He charged at Lucifer and stabbed him in the stomach. Lucifer disappeared and the body he had stabbed was Gabriel. 

    A blast of white light and white noise covered the room.