End

Shock overcame Sam. "Oh dear god. I just killed Gabriel. I JUST KILLED GABRIEL."

    Gabriel who laid in Sam's arms, was using the last of his strength to give Sam one last kiss. 

    Gabriel did achieve his goal, however he was now trying to get away from Sam without burning him. 

    "It's okay Sammy. I love you." Tears filled in Gabriel's eyes and a weak smile slid across his face. Sam smiled too with tears in his eyes. 

    The Angel's eyes closed and his body became lifeless, the wings etching into the floor, although some of the wings were engraved in Sam's arm. 

    Sam burst, "GABRIEL!" Tears gushed down Sam's face falling onto Gabriel's face. 

    "Gabriel..." Sam's voice cracked massively. He lowered his head, ruffling into the grayish green coat. 

     Sam collapsed to the floor with Gabriel in his arms. Loud muffled wails came from Sam, who sat all alone in an empty factory. 

     Sam looked up to Gabriel's face. Sam weakly smiled and swiped some hair to the side, more tears running down his face. "Please god, bring him back. I want him back, please."

     Sam buried his head into Gabriel's chest. "Please, don't be dead. Don't die on me..."

     The impala pulled up to the factory. Dean looked at his phone. "Oh Sammy, why are you here. Of all places." Dean shut off the tracker on his phone, grabbed his pistol, and entered the facility.

    After hopelessly wandering through the facility, Dean comes across Sam, who was rocking back in forth, his head buried in Gabriel's coat.

   "Sammy..." Dean put away his gun and walked over to Sam, pulling him up from where he sat, both walking and dragging Sam out. Dean had one arm around Sam, helping him out the door and into the impala.