>2<

Paola ran into her homeroom, she saw RH also known as Ryan Hitler. RH identifies as a toaster, and next to RH was Tish. She saw Kevin sitting around the back. RH stood up and asked Paola, "Why are you late friend?" RH dabbed. RH always dabbed after every sentence. She was confused, how did Kevin get here before her? All these questions. Paola sat down next to RH. She turned her head and looked at Kevin once again, but looked away. She looked at her two friends, she was hopelessly in love.

"I just want to die." Paola muttered. RH gave her a sympathetic, "Me too." Tish looked at clock, "Homeroom ends in 5 minutes."

"Why is that important, you piece (pice) of trash?" RH gave her this look, "kill yourself."

Tish smiled, "I know, I should." RH nodded, "Glad we agree."

The bell rang and everyone left the room, Kevin dropped his paper once again, making him be one of the last ones to leave. Oh how funny, Paola was also one of the last people to leave.

He looked at her, and then he walked out.

-
Period 7

Paola sat down at the top bench while he sat around the lower benches. He was hanging out with his friends. Paola turned her head and looked at Rashy. But of course, Rashy didn't know Paola liked him. Rashy didn't even know who he was.

Rashy cleared her throat, "Call me ishipapa."
"Kys."

-

Instant update bc people are desperate