7

I walked. Through the halls of my school looking down.

As I ignored the sympathies in there eyes.

If they weren't at my party they might've still be alive.

"Y/n come on. Don't be sad boo" Andrew wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Kissing my head.

"It's not your fault" I shook my head.

"If they weren't there it wouldn't have happened"

He pulled me to our table where I sat Down and rest my head on the table.

"Hey y/n" I looked up and saw Harry.

"Hey Harry what's up?"

"I'm so sorry of what happened on your birthday" I groaned.

"Harry not now" Andrew said. I dropped my head on the table again.

"Come on y/n" I shook my head.

"Look who's here" I looked up slowly and saw Lauren.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Checking up on you I heard what happened" Lauren sat next to me. I laid my head on her shoulder. I let out an long sigh.

"Y/n it's okay, it's not your fault okay." Lauren kissed my head.

"Lauren if they weren't-"

"Noo y/n it's not your fault" she said

"Y/n. Did you hear" I looked up at Hailee

"What?"

"They're okay, the operation went good. They're recovering." I let out an breath.

"Come look" I got up and walked to the table of young Celebs who were watching the table.

"The 4 singers. Are on there feet again. It wasn't much damage although they did have some broken part and Tori had an broken leg but after that everything is gonna be okay. The police said that the breaks burned out because if the lack of heat they use in the car. Other than that I'm Debra lastname and that was rttv7" (if you know Debra lastname you're my best friend)

"I'm going to Tori's house later wanna go with me?" Hailee asked

"Yes sure I'll ask my moms. Thanks Hailee" she nodded. I turned around and Andrew and Lauren were looking at me.

"They're okay" I let out an sigh if relief.

"Great so wanna hang later"

"Oh actually I'm going to Tori's house." Lauren bit down on her teeth.

"You can come if you want" I said.

"Okay then I'll be meeting you there" just then the bell went.

"Be good" I nodded smiling. She pulled me to her and did something completely out of the blue. She kissed me.

"Lauren" I pushed her back a bit. Oh yeah the feelings were still there.

"I told you I need time" she nodded. Rubbing my hips.

"Till later I'll pick you up" she pecked my lips which made me roll my eyes then walked off.

I watch her leave the school building. How did she even get it.

I bite my lip as Andrew pushed me. "Come on love bird. You'll see your girlfriend after school"

I may be ready.
****
"Y/n" I smiled as I saw Tori she was reading an magazine with her good arm turning the pages and her bad arm holding the magazine.

"How are you feeling" asked Hailee as she sat down next to her best friend.

"I'm good" she said. I could say Tori and Hailee are my friends. More then the others are.

I sat down on her bed. And she held my hand with her good arm.

"Now why in Christ weren't you wearing an seatbelt" Tori smiled.

"It was jammed. So I didn't use it" I shook my head and squeezed her hand.

"Hi you again. I'm Tori" Tori told Lauren. Lauren's eyes were fixed on tori's hand who was holding mine.

"Lauren?"

"Yes my name" Lauren fixed her eyes to the blond who smiled at her.

"Wait jauregui?" Lauren nodded.

"OMG I love your music" Lauren nodded

"Thanks"

We talked some more we even ordered pizza. It was around 5 when I got an text of my mom telling me to come Home.

I gathered my stuff. Hailee left sooner because she had to watch her brother.

"Get well soon. I'll see you tomorrow?" She shook her head.

"Next week"

"Okay come on y/n let's go" Lauren said.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" Tori asked she has been holding my hand the whole time.

Lauren was definitely not happy about that. I pulled my hand a few times but she kept grabbing it.

"Yes sure" I waited for her to talk.

"Alone" she said.

"What ever you have to say can be said to the both of us" Lauren said.

"Would you like to go out with me" my eyes widen.

"Oh. Uh. Well actually Tori. You're an sweet girl and all bu-"

"She's my girlfriend. And she always will be so if I catch you looking at her the wrong way I will-"

"Lauren" I freaked

What the hell was coming out of her mouth.

"Are you threatening me jauregui" Tori challenged.

"No it's an warning" the two were glaring at each other.

"Guys stop. Let's just go. I'll see you tomorrow Tori" I pulled Lauren with me out of the house saying bye to Tori's mom then walked out. I let go of Lauren's arm.

"Lauren what the hell was-" she cut me off by kissing me on the lips. I kissed back almost giving in but then pushed her off.

"Lauren stop!. What has gotten into you"

"Y/n I love you" my breath hitched.

*(Pov Unknown )*

Y/n is mine. Everyone will know she's mine. Soon we'll be together

Maybe I need to screw a bit more.