12

"I bet you feel very betrayed now" Kendall said smiling.

"Lauren is gone baby girl she only wanted one thing and that's her mom." I looked down.

"Between you And me. If Lauren ever returns here. The chip in her moms neck wil explode" my eyes widen.

"Why are you doing this!" She moves her hands over my cheeks.

"Because I love you. But you don't love me back. You always love the wrong people. You never love me. But you will. I'm the last person you'll see" I shook my head no.

"Please don't do this. You don't have to do this" she smiled getting up.

"Yes I do. And that's final. See you later my lunatic" she closed the door.

I have no idea what time it is. What day it is or when I have last had an real meal. But I want to get away from here. And fast.

I started breathing heavily if Lauren does come back that means her mom will die.

I moved an hand over my head breathing heavily as I started to panic.

She brought me here. I'm gonna die here. I'm starting to lose my sanity I'm going insane.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" I scream tears falling from my eyes. As I get it very warm. My asthma it's kicking in. I can hardly breath.

The door opens with an loud bang. That's all I can take in of the moment because black dots covers my vision.

I slowly open my eyes. I'm in an white room. I blink my eyes a few times to get adjust to the light.

"Baby look she's awake" an familiar voice said. Mom?

"Oh my baby" ma?

Is this an dream?

I couldnt talk i had an oxygen mask over my lips.

My mom hovered over my soothing my hair. She had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry" she kissed my head an tear drop falling on my forehead.

I sat up an bit looking around the room. I removed the oxygen mask an bit. "Where is Lauren?" Mom and ma looked down.

"She didn't make it" my heart stopped.

"What?" I frowned.

"She died saving you. She died an hero y/n she killed Kendall but died in the progress" I was in shock. I didn't even cry. I laid back down putting the oxygen mask back turning on my side.

"I'm sorry baby"

She's gone. After everything that happened. I wasn't mad at her nor upset everything began making sense it cleared up the pieces of the puzzle finally came together. Lauren was being mean to them and keeping me from them to keep them safe. But it didn't help I closed my eyes.
~~~~~~
"Where all here to honor our friend. Our family member our love. My daughter Lauren jauregui. She was amazing. She saved me. My daughter is brave... she is really brave. I love you my baby girl" she kissed the box where Lauren wasn't in because they never found the body. As it fell from 70 feet down.

My moms were by my side supporting me.

Cara is still alive but I broke up with her. She deserves someone who really loves her. I loved Lauren and I just wished I showed her that before.

We brought the grave box to the spot she's going to be buried.

"May we meet again" I threw an rose taking deep breaths. As I didn't cry once but now the tears came.

They lowered the box in the ground as the other people went back I stayed with my moms, Andrew, Andrews mom and Lauren's mom.

They buried her. I put an rose by her grave stone. Moving my fingers over her name. The tears kept falling. My moms were comforting Megan, Andrew kneeled beside me.  He rubbed my back.

"Come here" he pulled me against his chest. I cried without making sound. The tears just wouldn't stop.

"Come on baby" said my mom moving to the other side of me. I nodded.

She's still gone.

I cried so much that night when I was home. She's actually gone. I squeezed  nala her bear she gave me.

My window opened I sat up. "Shh don't cry" she moved to me.

"Lauren. I thought you were-" she shushed me.

"I would never leave you" she laid in bed with me.

"B-but " She shushed me again .

She laid my head on her chest. "It's enough crying. Sleep I won't leave. I will never leave you I'm always here and here" she points at my chest and head. I nod as I move closer to her.

"Are you real?" I asked.

"Do you want me to be real?" I nodded.

"Then I'm as real as I can get" she kissed my head.

"I love you Lauren. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that before but I really love you" she soothes my hair.

"And I love you now sleep" I soon fell asleep with an smile on my face.

She's always with me.

Okay okay do not kill me. But it's the end of this book :) don't kill me!! I had a lot of fun writing it. Hihihihi thank you guys for reading this storyyyyyyy much love!!