9

"Y/n" everything was going on slow motion I couldn't keep up I blinked my eyes as I was wrapped in an blanket sitting in the back of ambulance car.

Cops were talking to the people the lights were flashing people were crying.

I saw khelani's girlfriend crying, I saw moms who were talking to my dance teacher.

"Y/n look at me" I turned to see Lauren she gave an sad smile I hugged her my blanked dropped to the floor.

"She died right in front of me" I didn't cry is was more in shock like really in shock.

"Baby come on we're going home" mom said I pulled away from Lauren nodding.

"Can Lauren come" my mom nodded

"Yes baby of course" I look at Lauren and she nodded

"I won't leave your side for anything" she kissed my head.

The same butterflies were there as when we were younger

That night I was laying in Lauren her arms as she rubbed my back when i got home it finally sunk in an i just let lose the tears were streaming down like the nervana wateful.

lauren was saying soothing things in my ear. she kissed my head once i finally calmed down a bit.

''thank you lauren''  she kissed my head again.

''baby don't thank me i'm always here for you. just know that'' she lifted my chin making me look up at her.

she whipped my eyes, i nodded. ''that's gonna hunt me for life. but how did it happen, it's so weird'' she nodded shooting my hair.

she kissed my head. ''shh baby. let's go to bed okay,'' i nodded.

i closed my eyes and was dozing off to sleep when, i heard lauren say something.

''what was that?''she shook her head.

''nothing'' i soon fell asleep off all the exhaustion.

i woke up the next day to knocking on the door. lauren was asleep next to me.

i opened the door. to see.. hailee? her skin was red and she had tears streaming down her eyes.

''idk what happened. but i got an message. she was a school. it was normal. i-i-i'' i put an hand on her shoulder.

''hailee hailee, breath what happened''

''they took tori'' i frowned

''who took tori'' i asked.

''the police, t-t-they took her.'' that made me frown even more

''why?'' she just let herself fall against me as she was crying.

''t-they a-acused h-her of m-murder. it's all o-over t-the n-news'' hailee stuttered as her tears were soaking my shirt.

''idk who to go to'' she said. aw poor hailee.

''hey hailee. it's okay'' she pulled back then looked behind me.

''oh sorry'' she sniffed. ''i didn't know you were sleeping'' i turned to see lauren still sleeping.

''it's okay let's go downstairs'' she nodded. i walked after her as we walked downstairs i saw my mom and ma looking at the tv.

''singer tori kelly taken by the police for possible murder on singer, dancer and actor kehlani Parrish,''

''the singer, dancer and actor kehlani Parrish died yesterday around 8 pm in the night while doing they're show Romeolla and julia when she fell on the stage off 50 feet high. the accident was being filmed as the cast was performing for the audience. The footage is very disturbing i warn people who can't handle that kind of stuff to look away (showing when Khelani fell and your screaming then they stop) gah while singer, dancer and actor Y/n hansen was performing her last scene the accident happened poor girl. they found finger prints of miss kelly on the robs that were holding kehlani up. there was indeed security, an security officer told the police he saw blond hair. tori is now being questioned.the injured singer is in an a lot of trouble''

''that's hard jell. our hearts goes to the parrish family and friends. may khelani rest in peace. with slighty better news, james the ape has finally found himself an girlfriend-''

''OMG'' i said. i turned to hailee. lauren was behind her.

''y/n it's not true. she didn't i know she didn't she was with me all night''

''was she?'' lauren asked.

''y-yes she was.. wait no, she left to go do something. she told me she was meeting you''

''meeting me?. how can she possible think that. so you weren't with her all night'' hailee looked down shaking her head.

''OMG. OMG get out'' hailee looked at me.

''what? y/n''

''out!'' i snapped she hurried out.

''y/n why did you do that. it's not-'' i stopped my ma from talking more.

''no don't i just want to be alone'' i turned but was blocked by laurens body.

''move'' she didn't do as i asked so i shoved past her and ran to my room.

tori killed kehlani ,was this some sort of refenge because i didn't wanted to go out with her. i pasted back and fort. why yes she never really liked kehlani but why. i grabbed a hold on my shirt letting out a frustarted groan as i kept passing back and fort.

''y/n. stop'' lauren said but i ignored her she grabbed an hold of my arms making me look at her.

''it's okay baby'' i shook my head gripping lauren's shirt

''no it's fucking not''tears streamed down my face.

''hey, i came as soon as i heard is everything okay'' andrew was standing at the door. i walked to him and hugged him.

''no'' i started breathing heavily.

''y/n y/n fuck where is her inhaler''andrew asked. the world started spinning. lauren pulled open an cabin and pressed it against my lips. i inhaled it then she did it again i inhaled again.

''how did you know'' i asked.

''i snooped around'' i just nodded.

''let's get your mind off things okay''

that day andrew and lauren spend with me.

''omg'' andrew said as we were watching an movie while andrew was on his phone it was about 7 pm.

''what i asked him. he just shook his head and closed his phone

''nothing'' i rolled my eyes and pulled his phone unlocking it. it was on an news page.

''y/n'' i just stopped him.

''tori kelly found guilty and is send to 30 years in prison. on 6:25 pm tori has been send to jenery prison in west verginia for killing dancer, singer and actor Kehlani Parrish''

i didn't even continue. i handed him the phone back. ''may she rot in hell'' i saw Lauren tense up a bit

''that she will''

i'm so sorry for the late update. i was taking an break of writing my stories. because i'm lazy as fuck. it's also my last year. even though i don't do shit at school i still stress over it. also over work ugh anyway. sorry for shitty chapter next will be an little more fun (lol) ciaooo

Yo peeps help yah fav author I have mistakes help me because I'm to lAzy to read my stories through

Okay ciaooo