~Extra~ Christmas

It was now Christmas break and Jackie, Megan and I were at the mall. We went into a couple of stores to see if anything cought our eye.

Right now we are sitting in the food court talking amongst ourselves. Like always I space out and start to think. Christmas was comming soon but I still don't know what I would get Damian. I look down at my hands and start to think. He was a billionaire and he has pretty much every thing he could ever want.

'Dammit.' I mummbled. I can't believe this. What could this boy want? I could get him some clothes... but our styles are so differnt and I don't think he would ever wear anything I buy him.

"Ro-" Or maybe a book or a-, "Rogue!" Jackie called out.

"Oh...what up?" I said.

"You zoned out a little." Megan said looking concerned.

"Oh I was think on want to get Damian for Christmas." I said.

"What dose he like?" Megan asked.

"He likes lots of stuff but the problem is he is a billionaire and there isn't really anything that he dosen't have." I said resting my on the table.

"Money don't buy happiness you know that. Get him something that he can't buy. Something you made." She said looking off into nowhere.

"But what?" I said tiredly.

"You're smart figure it out. And besides you know him better than either of us." Jackie said standing up.

"We're leaving?" Megan said.

"Nah we got another hour or two to kill so let's just go to the stores outside." Jackie said.
_________________________________☆

When we got home I grabed some paint and paper and all my other crafty stuff. Jackie was right. I need to make him something, something original that he can't just find at any store.

I was looking around I found a black and white picture of me and Damian when he was ten and I was nine. Then I found another one In my phone that I took not to long ago. I smiled. I knew what I was going to make him. I was gong to take these two photos put them together to show how we've changed. We would be in black in white but the background would be beautiful colors.

I hoped up and ran into my closet and decided that the paper I had was two small so I was going to do 8 by 10 sized paper to make sure it all fits.

I put on some clothes that I can paint in then got started.

It took a while to get the picture exactly how I wanted it but I figured it out and everything turned out ok. I started to paint our faces and I was going to do the background tomorrow.

_________________________________☆

The next day it started to snow. I was intrigued. It's not that I never seen snow before it's just that I never took the time to admire it like now. I was taking a walk because I wanted some time to myself.

I wonder if Damian was going to like his gift. I wonder if he was even going to be around for Christmas. Sometimes he just dissapears. I stoped in my tracks and looked around. The snow had already left a light blanket over the city. Somehow looking at the city covered in snow made the Gathom seem not as bad like the lights of the city at night. I always found it funny how a place so defiled could look so pure at times...then again it's not the place it's self thats tainted... it's the people there.

I shake my head to try to stop me from thinking to hard. I continue my walk and head towards the park.

When I get there I wipe the snow off the swings with my gloves and sit. The seat is still damp and cold odviously but I sat there any way swaying back and forth slowly letting my mind drift off into thoughts that weren't even relevant to this point in my life.