Chapter 19~New Member, Traing & Hair dye?~

Sooo I decided to just make a chapter instead of an extra🙃 and I would also like to make it clear thet they are like a 4 weeks after the kidnapping and are still in their 10 grade grade year.

Enjoy❤️
___~___~___~___~___~___~

ROGUE'S POV

So today is the day that apparently I have to start training. See Damian has been a little on edge every time I'm alone so he said I need to know basic combat.

We've tried this before and it worked out pretty good but now I think I'm just to lazy to do all that work. The thing is though that he wasn't taking 'no' as an answer. He said it is for my own safety reasons and I told him to fuck off but he said that this was going to happen weather I liked it or not.

So now here I am in the work out room with Damian and let me tell you it it not fun at all!

"DAMI!" I whine .

"What." He said irritated.

"I don't want to do this anymore." I whine again.

" I don't care this is for your safety reasons." He said strictly.

I shot him a glare." You're not my DAD!" I yell at him.

He looks at me blankly then shakes his head annoyed like." Hush up and let's continue."

I stand and get in a defensive stands. Damian lunges at me and give me a few quick jabs. Nothing that can actually hurt me, just to let me know that I got hit. I try my hardest to defend and fail.

I then scream throw my hands up and the air then get in the ground and into a fetal position.

"What are you doing?" Damian asked perplexed.

"I'm tired and annoyed leave me alone." I said annoyed.

He rolled his eyes and then smiles." Ok then let's make something to eat."

I smiled brightly and shot up then sprinted to the kitchen. Food is one of the easiest ways to get a girl up.

When I made it to the kitchen I looked and saw Damian making his way towards me. I hopped on a stool the was behind the island and waited for Damian to make me food.

"What is it you want?" He asked.

"Food." I respond.

"Sandwich?" He says.

I noded my head and he goes to get the materials. While he makes me food I pull out my phone and look at my self... hmmm I think I should cut my hair. I pulled it to the side and started doing things with my hair to see how I would look with short hair. I came to the conclusion that that was a no go. Then the idea of dyeing my hair came I place.

"Hey Dami I think that I might dye my hair."

He suddenly stopped...then continued." No you're not."

"Excuse me?" I said. My eyebrows raised up and I was challenging him to say what I thought he said again.

"You are not dyeing your hair Rogue. That's final." He said sternly.