2.Meeting The Shadows

Markus Hospital

Hidden in the shadows,a female figure watching a specific room;the 258 room to be accurate. She watched carefully and with agony ?

Doctor - She was lucky, a few inches to the left and she would have been dead

Dani - How is she ? Is she gonna be ok ?

Doctor - She will be as good as new,her ribs are healing quite remarkably

Dani - When she is going to wake up ? When we can see her ?

Doctor - Well, that depends on her, when she will rest she will wake,( Dani looked him with an angry look) sometime between night and tomorrow BUT no visitors for today at least do you understand Detective ?

Dani - But ?

Ltd. Dean - But nothing, Lawrence you heard the doctor, take the night off, get some rest or what the hell anything else you want , you can come back first thing in the morning . Besides she is not in danger is that right doc ?

Doctor - She is stable without danger for her life, Yes, Will keep her here for observation for 4 days and she will return to her house then in about 15-20 days we will re-evaluate her injury and if she is 100 % she can return back to work .

Ltd. Dean - Thanks doc, well D you heard it, now lets go.

Ltd.Dean and Dani checked Laura for last time and obeyed doctors orders for no visitors and left the hospital. The figure all this time didn't move,waited for a few minutes so no one can see her and got into Laura's room. Carmilla was standing by her side, she couldn't stop observing Laura laying in the bed with all these supportive machines and tubes; she sat by her side and kept looking at her, you could say she was protecting her,maybe ?

The time was 03:00 am when Laura opened her eyes, she looked around and she new that something has happened; instantly and subconsciously touched her chest and felt the bruise bump from the bullets. Took her about a few minutes to feel that she wasn't totally alone in the room, someone was definitely there, even though she was still weak and woozy gathered her strength and said...

Laura - Who's there ? No answer. I'm not asking again, WHO the hell is there ? Camilla took a few steps and revealed herself. You ?

Carmilla - Me ...(smirking )

Laura - Who are you anyway ?

Carmilla - I'm Carmilla, how are you feeling ?

Laura - Definitely been better

Carmilla - Hm ... you know that i didn't do that , but i'm sorry ( Laura couldn't stop stare at her)

Laura - Yeah !!! I know, i also know and thank you for saving my life

Carmilla - I don't know what are you talking about

Laura - You know exactly what i'm talking about. Your little wizle for coworker ( Laura's eyes were on fire ) tried to kill me with my very own bullets. Don't you find that kinda odd ? Because i do