14.Epilogue (1.0)

The town is boiling, Mayor Tim and the entire town has gathered to the central square, they are all terrified after Ian's "earthquake". As Mayor has arrived noticed that its the first time after centuries that so many people are here. He understood right away that the town want to take back its glory and happiness as terrified they where as angry they are.

Mary ( Dani's Mom) - Tim ? hey Tim ?

Mayor Tim - Mary ? What do you say ?

Mary (D's Mom) - Its about time Tim, thats what i say

Paul - Hey Mayor, what do you say to join forces ?

Mayor Tim - Its about time Paul, its time to take our town back at every cost what do you say people ? ? The entire town hooray Mayor, thats the reason they elected him, they knew no matter what, either in his first election or in second he would be the first to rise them.

Mary (D's Mom) - Im sure that the girls are on the P.D and they are getting ready for that what do you say town ? Lets go and become one with them ?

Leanne - Wait, wait how the hell will fight Ian and his guys ? We are humans and they are immortals

Mary ( D's Mom) - I know for a fact that we have our aces too. Carmilla and the Heir of Justice are here and they are ready to help and break the curse.

Leanne - What ? Is true then there is a way to break the curse ?

Mayor Tim - It is and despite everyone think, Carmilla is in our side, she was for begging but no one gave her the chance.

Mary ( D's Mom) - I think its time to take action COME ON lets go lets take what's our

Mayor Tim, Mary and the entire town was going to MPD to stand by Carmilla,Laura and their team, no more fear, no more backing off,  the time they all waited has come. They cant let them one more time to have them like slaves and prisoners, this town maybe own her "birth" to Fathers but this time has long gone now everyone is equal and should have their own life.

Markus P.D

The moment everyone afraid and yet anticipating finally came, any excuses are useless at this moment.Both of sides are getting ready for this. Ian and his people are ready, they want to keep their powers and immortality at all cost; they didn't care of how many lives will be lost in order to succeed their goal.

At M.P.D everyone looking the last details for this Fight. Dani was ready took her gun and put it in the holster,Munro put her body amor on, Laf checking her tools and put her gun in the holster. In order to equalise the possibilities Perry infiorced Laf, Laura inforced Munro, Annie inforced Cristine.

In Carm's office Annie and Carm are meditating before all this comes down. Christine took the modified gun, she held gun after 3 hole years and put it in the holster. Carm and Annie stood up the time Laura walked into the office.

Laura - Are you ready ?

Carmilla - Nervous but ready as never been, you ?

Laura - Same, its time this town find her old glory and be free again

Carmilla - Well, lets do it bby takes Lura in her arms and start to kiss they stop, smile and walking out of the office. Entered the main offices every single police officer was ready, Carmilla looks from the one side to the other everyones faces was ready for anything. Everyone ready ? Knots and yells from everyone this is it. This time will end this curse torturing this amazing town for centuries. No steps back, no agreements and no return to past. Its gonna be hell I'm not gonna deny it and I'm not gonna tell you lies, but i also promise that i rather give my life rather than go back in past. Tonight Markus will be free to become glorious and big again. Either I'm alive or Dead. Hoorays