3.Welcome To Dreamland

Laura finally got her discharge papers from the hospital;she was getting ready while waiting for the results of her morning tests.Her ribs were factoring perfectly, her recovery was outstanding and remarkable.The doctor was surprised on how quick was her recovery; Laura of course knew the reason of that recovery from the beginning and her name of her ? Carmilla,she was the reason returning healthy,strong to her home but yet scared,confused and with so many questions !Why did she saved her ? What happened ? What was she ? But more importantly were the hell was she ? She didn't see her since their fight,she didn't return,Laura didn't felt her those days is like she vanished.

She couldn't stop thinking of Carmilla,something about her she couldn't explain,made Laura have chills on her entire body.What is going on ? Why is she thinking her ? The doctor came and pulled her out of her doze zone .

Doctor - Well, miss Hollis,its official you are leaving us and going back home

Laura- How are the results doctor ? 

Doctor - As i expected,you are almost 100% healthy and good as new. Your ribs are 100% cleared, the idiom is almost gone and your thorax improved  by 90% i think you are fine (he smiled)

Laura - Thank you Doc,you did an amazing job

Doctor - I didn't do much miss Hollis, you've already started the process of recovery,truly amazing if i may the only think i did is to boost your system a little. Yeap now she was 100% sure that Carmilla saved her ,she lost her words. Well,here are your results, your discharge papers and your prescription.

Laura - Prescription ? For what ?

Doctor - For your meds miss Hollis, you gonna take 2 per day for about 7 more days and you gonna have some physiotherapy sessions for about 10 days 

Laura - 17 days ? Come on doc !!!

Doctor - Miss Hollis you almost finished your treatment, don't let me reconsider my decision for early discharge 

Laura - Pffff... Fine doc, well what next of these 17 days ?

Doctor - You'll come back to evaluate and see if you are ready to go back on duty and believe me Laura if you follow exactly i gave you it won't be a relapse and you'll be back for duty at no time.

Laura - Ok,doc i'll follow your lead on that and i'll do exactly as you told me he smiled  thank you again doc. They shook hands and he left her to pack her last stuff. 

Laura left the hospital round 5pm afternoon.Dani has arranged everything,she send a car to peek her and her to her house. While Dani was waiting Laura, she cleaned and refreshed the entire house, so she can return to a relax place to heal properly and fully recover at no time. Laura arrived around 6, a 10 to 12 min ride they done it in half an hour ? Whats the reason of this traffic ? 

She finally arrived, Dani was standing at the porch with flowers and a big smile. Laura was happily surprised, bc Dani never smiles but yet there she is. She liked Dani a lot the question was like what ? Like a friend ? or romantically ? She didn't understand why; well yet.

Dani - Well,well look at you Hollis,good as new ah ? 

Laura - Im not there yet D, but almost

Dani - You'll be at no time, and i have to admit that you are a little though cookie

Laura - Tough ? Haha No...Im a lucky one though  They burst into laughs, both of them,Dani had that magical power to relax her , one of many thing appreciated at Dani.