Lucky Blue

Brendon was in the studio periscoping and I was having a shower.

I could hear him playing music and talking about different music eras and how they inspire him. I however,was looking for my lucky blue bra.
When all of a sudden I remembered where I last had it.In the studio.

I amn't going to tell you why it was in there but am lets just say Brendon and I had *alot* of fun.

"Damnit!" I whisper-shouted.

Well, I don't think Bren would mind if I went in quickly to get it.

As I approached the studio door in my underwear and socks, I could hear Brendon talking about the new tour.

I lightly knocked on the door.
"Scoping!" Brendon said without looking at me.
"Um I just need to get something" I mumbled holding my bare chest.
This was when he looked up
"Y/N....." Brendon said slowly, dragging it out and staring at my every move. "Um Im gonna go guys, I love you all. I'll probably be scopin later." Brendon said quickly whilst turning off his phone.
"Babeee, you can't just walk in and do that" Brendon whined.

I started laughing so hard and managed to say "I swear to God this was innocent, I was just looking for my blue bra" I said whilst pointing to the bra which was on the back of his chair.

"C'mere" Brendon said whilst patting his thigh.
I knew this was a signal to sit on his lap but I wasn't really in the mood for sex right now.

"Bren, not tonight...okay?" I sighed "Tomorrow I swear"

Brendon shrugged his shoulders and stood up from his desk "if you wanna play that game then I can too".

I knew this meant war. He has done this multiple times. This just meant that if I wasn't going to have sex with him when he wanted, then he wasn't going to have sex with me when I wanted.

i decided I was gonna mess with him.

"Brendon can you pass my bra?" I grinned.  "No" Brendon said simply with a shit eating grin on his face.

I walked right over in front of him, removing my hands from my chest. Brendon reached out to place his hands on my hips.

"C'mon babe, I just want to have a fun time" Brendon spoke sweetly but I knew the dirty things he was thinking.

Brendon stood up and immediately and placed his arms around me, leaving small kisses all over my neck.

"Bren..." I breathed out. I moved my face back so I could look at him.I pushed his hair out of his face and took his glasses off.

"Fine" I said quickly

"YES!" Brendon shouted quickly. "Jump!" He demanded.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his tummy and my arms around his neck. Brendon walked into our bedroom and placed me onto the bed.

He crawled on top of me. "I love you" he said between breaths as he kissed me.

My desperate hands went down to his belt. Brendon got the hint so he stepped back and took off his belt and pants and quickly slipped off his tshirt.

Brendon saw me staring and chuckled.

He quickly got back on top of me. Placing kisses from my lips all the way down to between my hip bones. He looked up at me when he got to the band of my underwear. I nodded.

Even though we have been dating for like 4 years, he always asked for permission- which I loved.

Brendon slipped down my underwear and started massaging my clit. And then he put two fingers inside of me, pumping in and out.

My breath quickened as I started to reach my orgasm.
"Babeee" I dragged out. Before I could reach my climax, Brendon removed he fingers, leaving me a panting mess.

He slipped off his underwear and positioned his hips against mine and entered me. "Is that okay?" He asked, looking up at me nervously. "So fucking good" I smiled.

He grinded against me, I knew that I was going to have bruises tomorrow morning. He pumped himself in and out of me. This went on until I had reached my 3rd orgasm.

When we were both exhausted, he plonked himself down beside me. Brendon looked over at me "I fucking love you so much.".

"I love fucking you so much" I smirked.