Sunday Morning

Sunday mornings are my favorite time of the week. Not only because I have no work, but because it is the only day that Brendon will actually allow himself to have a lie in.

"good morning" Brendon mumbled with his face still immersed in his pillow. He let out a big yawn and began to stretch, making you cringe as you swore you could hear every bone in his body crack.

"can you not do that" you cringed, taking the pillow that was underneath your head and placing it over your head in hopes of cancelling out the amount of noise Brendon was making.

"do what baby?" Brendon said playfully, knowing full well what has just annoyed you. He sits up in the bed and glances over at you, laughing at your pathetic attempt of blocking out noise. He dug his hands into your sides and started tickling you. This is an extremely dangerous move and he knows this. You hate tickling. It is the absolute worst.

"BRENDON IF YOU DONT FUCK OFF I'LL-" you screamed, trying to get out off his strong grasp.

"you'll what" he interrupted, whilst moving his hand onto your inner thigh. This has taken an unexpected turn.

you look up at him and raise and eyebrow. Oh its on. you decide to play the same game by leaning up to his face and planting a gentle kiss on his plump lips. he reciprocates your actions. you then begin to plant kisses on his jaw and working your way onto his neck, leaving a purple bruise under his right ear. this is his absolute favorite thing ever. for some reason it just turns him on so much.

"baby let me help you" brendon breathes. he lifts the shirt you are wearing (which just so happens to be his t shirt but it is huge on your small frame) off of you. he stares at your bare chest in awe. he almost forgot that you never wear a bra to bed. you were blessed with perfect breasts. Not too big but not too small.

you then lifted yourself on top of him , straddling him. you began making out with him whilst his hands moved to your bum. as-well as perfect boobs, you were also blessed with a nice bum too. Your ass was Brens favorite. He began playing with your ass, kneading your cheeks in his big hands. You moaned his name softly in his mouth.

this was not enough for brendon as he took one of his hands and moved it to your inner thigh. he wasted no time in moving your panties to the side. and by this time you were pretty wet. actually pretty is an understatement, you were soaked. brendon began massaging your clit but soon realized that you didn't need to be worked up as you were pretty close.

brendon quickly switched positions and he was now on top. he quickly removed his boxers and revealed his raging boner.

"baby" you breathed as you saw how hard he was. you would have helped him a little if you weren't about to cum. but for now, this was about you. and brendon wanted to make you feel good.

brendon spread your legs and positioned himself between your legs. He quickly pushed himself inside of you, he knew he didn't have to be gentle as you personally loved it when he was rough. he thrusted until he couldn't take it anymore.

the two of you were a sweaty mess, panting each others names and trying to be as close to one another as possible. the perfect mess.

you both unraveled together, you managed to hold out long enough for brendon to finish. it was the least you could do.

brendon laid on top of you, still inside you. you could feel his chest rising and falling on top of you.

the fucker was asleep AGAIN.

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU???? i havent updated in so long. I kind of forgot about this book but damn it has alot of reads. Please leave suggestions as i really wanna start updating this again