Author's Ideas

So, I hope you enjoyed the two parts so far and like the introductions and how I did it. I did my best with different looks and ages. I had to do the math, lot of math to make the ages right and how many children were born by the same parents.

I will do a part for the Warrior family tree, who was married into the family like August and May-Joy was. What girls, like cousins are from the Warrior family by blood but don't have or carry the power of female warriors. And how that works through the story and then in a part called female warriors, I will have one for the males as well.

Well, I hope you will enjoy reading about a huge family and how Xena feels about the whole family and the fact she's the last female to be a warrior.

I hope you will like it in all the different ways and storyline. I hope the introductions, family trees and warrior parts will help you understand a bit more.

I'll update the second part of chapter one, as soon as I can. I'm going to finish writing the chapter on New Blood before I could back to this side-story.

To be honest, I can't focus on just one story at a time, I have to write two stories at once. So, I'm going back at it, though I'll be writing more on New Blood and update on in a while on Xena: Last Female Warrior. I might update a chapter once a week or two times a month.

Well, bye for now. Enjoy the future chapters.