chapter 1- the last day of school

"Ariana get up it's the last day of school, you don't wanna be late." My mom Joan said.
"Ok mom I'm getting up hold on a minute." I said
It's finally my last day of junior year. Let's just say I'm so excited. Not only am i going to be a senior but in a couple of days I'm going to be meeting the one and only Nathan sykes. I pick up my phone and see if i have any notifications. All i have are messages from my best friend Alexa. She's coming with me to see Nathan sykes. After I check all my notifications and text Alexa back, i pick out my outfit for the day. I decided to wear my favorite black crop top with jeans and my favorite white boots. After I pick my outfit out i hurry up and take a shower. I get dress and blow drying my hair fast. Since its the last day I decide I should straighten my hair. After I get done doing my hair and putting all my hair products in my hair, i start on my make-up. I put on some white eye shadow, put on eyeliner, and some mascara. I go into my room grab my phone, charger, and bookbag and I head downstairs. I decide I'm just gonna leave early and go to Starbucks so i text Alexa and tell her to meet me there. I grab my keys and head out to my car. I finally get to Starbucks and see that Alexa is already there and she ordered me my coffee already. I head over to her, she sees me and we give each other a hug. I sit down and Alexa asks me "so you ready for the last day of school"
"Of course I am, I've been waiting all year for this day to come." Alexa laughs at me because I'm so excited. After me amd her finish our coffee we get into our cars and head to school.
(Skips till after school)
I get home and I hear my Mom in the kitchen. "Mom I'm home." I yelled from the doorway. I go into the kitchen and hug my mom. "How was school she asked me." "Well it was the last day so it was awesome."
After we talked for a litte bit i went up to my room and waited for dinner to be done. I sat on my bed plugged my charger into my phone and went into Twitter. I stalked Nathan on every social media all like I always do. Finally my mom called me down for dinner. As we sat at the table I reminded my mom that me and Alexa would be going out later tonight to get things before we had to leave tomorrow for the concert. She just told me to be safe. I finished dinner went upstairs and got ready to go out with Alexa. We decided to go to the mall and get a couple of outfits since we were going to be in New York for a couple of days. I got some cute crop tops and new jeans with a cute coat. Alexa got some cute long sleeves, a couple of crop tops and jeans. We were at the mall for about 2 hours. Finally i got home and was exhausted. I went up to my room and put all the bags on my bed. I went into my bathroom and took off all my make-up. I got into my favorite onesie. I decided I might as well pack now so i can sleep in some tomorrow. I grabbed my suitcase. I folded and put all my new clothes in it. I made a reminder to grab my hair products and any other last minute things tomorrow. I plugged my phone in, I crawled under my covers and within minutes I was sound asleep.

Well guys this is my first chapter I'm gonna to try and update often. Most of my chapters are gonna be about this length. Please don't be afraid to help me out, or give me ideas. I hope you guys enjoy and keep reading when i update. Dont forget to comment and vote.
Love ya