Chapter 7

I was getting more and more nervous as Nathan was typing. I had no idea but he was going to say. Finally I got the text from him and this is what it said
Nathan- Princess I know I just met you not that long ago but I feel like I've known you forever. When I'm with you I'm happy and I get these feelings that I've never had before. When you are with my I can't stop smiling. I hope you like me back the same way and if not I will wait for you until you are ready to be mine
I couldn't believe what I was reading. Nathan felt the same way that I've been feeling but do I tell him the truth or wait a bit. Finally after thinking I decided I needed to tell him the truth before I make things worse between and we have our first fight. I texted him back and said
Ariana- Nathan I'm really glad you feel that way because lately I've been feeling the same. When I'm with you I get these feelings that I can't even describe. When I'm with you I feel happy and safe. I've never felt this way before. I'm so glad that you like me cause I like you too. There's just one thing I'm scared of.
I ended the message with that hoping he wouldn't realize it because I was scared to tell him I was afraid of the hate I would get from the fans. I saw he read my messages and was typing. He finally said
Nathan- princess what are you scared about because I'll do anything to fix it or try to keep it from happening.
Ariana- I scared of all the hate I'm going to get from the fans. I know in the next couple of days it's going to happen.  Especially if we start dating. There's something else I'm worried about and that is I'm scared you are going to leave me and not love me anymore cause of your fans.
Nathan- I promise that the fans will never come between our relationship and if the fans can't accept that we are together and that I'm happy then they aren't true fans.
See that message from him made me fell better. I decided to finally get up and do something today. Plus I was hungry so I got in the car and went to the mall my favorite place of all time. When I walked into the mall and did some shopping I heard someone called my name. I turned around at it was....

Sorry that it took me so long to update. I was busy with school and family issues but since it's summer now and I graduated I should have more time to update more often. I hope you like this chapter. I know I felt you with another cliffhanger but most of you will probably figure out who it was calling her name. If you know who it is please comment and don't forget to vote. I love you all and thank you for hanging in there with me.