The Trip

Sakura 's POV
It was the day of the trip and we all were outside waiting for someone. Wanna guess who he is. Well....he has gray spiky hair wears a mask and is always carrying a little orange book. I bet you all guessed correct! Were waiting  for Kakashi-sensai.

I was on the bus sitting next to Sasuke. Me and Ino are good now and I think Sai is starting to like her. Naruto and Hinata are always drooling over eachother. SERIOUSLY! They can't even go an hour no half in hour no five minutes without eachother!! I find it kinda cute in a way tho...

"Sasuke I'm boooooored" I whined. "Then do something"he replied."can I do your make up"I asked. "No" I pouted. "How about a bet"I said. "What kind of bet"He asked. "To see how long it will take Ino and Sai to get together"I said. "I'm listening"he said. "If I win I do your make up. If you win I'll get you an amazing girlfriend"I said. "I don't need a girlfriend"he said. "Yes you do you anti social duck butt emo"I said and punched his shoulder lightly. He chuckled. "Fine I bet they'll get to together when we come back from this trip"he said. "I bet they'll get together during the trip"I smirked. We shook hands.

"~Sasuke-kun~" a voice purred. We both sighed annoyed.  "What do you wany Ami". Sasuke said irritated. "Your dad is not happy you broke up with me and thinks we should get back together"she said. "I dont care about what he thinks he can't control my love life". Sasuke said.

Ami pouted and boyyy did she look ugly which cause me to laugh a little. "Who are you laughing at you ugly cow"Ami snarled. "Better to be a cow than a stupid donkey. What was that word other people called it? Oh yeah something you don't have. So lay off me or I'll beat you to a pulp like I did many times before"I said which kinda scared Ami so she left but not without  giving me glare. 

Sasuke smirked and I just started to look at everyone. NaruHina was behind us while Mina and Kiba were sitting on the side of us awkwardly. I can tell they still love eachother but I guess they just need time to forgive eachother. I sighed.

I looked at SaiIno and they were talking like best friends and Ino was blushing most of the time. NejiTen were talking too but then they cuddled so I turned the other way so they can have there alone time even tho their not technically alone......

_________

Uhh its been an hour and Kakashi-sensai STILL isn't here!!!!. "Yo sorry I'm-".

"SAVE IT" We all yelled. He sweat dropped and we began our journey. I looked in my bag and remembered something.... I FORGOT MY SWIM SUIT!!!!

"Hey Ino". I called. Ino turned. "Yeah Saks"she said. "Do you have an extra swim suit I forgot mine at home"I told her. She giggled. "I got all us girl covered"she said. I raised my brow questionly. "Trust me"she said I rolled my eyes. "Fine pig" I sat back in my seat and started listening to music.

Sasuke just stared out the window. Wonder what's he thinking.

Sasuke's POV
I heard Sakura and Ino talking about stuff and just ignored it and I started to wonder..... What will my dad say if I don't get back together with Ami? Maybe saying is for the family or its for the company. Everything has to be about the stupid company. Mom doesn't like the idea either but she can't talk him out of it. Itachi really doesn't care..

Two hours have passed and I was getting a little sleepy. Something soft was on my shoulder so I decided to just lay on it and I drifted off to dream land..

Ino's POV
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Sasuke and Sakura look so cute together!!! I took some pictures of them. I really do that alot.

I turned to Mina and nudged her.  She wasn't really doing anything so she turned to me. I pointed over to where the sleeping couple was and we both giggled. I sighed and sat back in my seat. Two more hours then were can get off this boring ride.

_______

YAY WERE FINALLY HERE!!!!

As people were gathering their luggage I walked to the sleeping couple. "WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS WERE HERE!!" I yelled and everyone loked at me. Forehead woke up and blushed in embarrassment. "PIG!!!"She said. I giggled and everyone went back to what they were doing. Sasuke had a teeny tiny blushed on his cheeks. I smirked.

They got their luggage and we walked of the bus. It was beautiful here. Our hotel was right next to the beach. Yay!

We walked into the hotel and one by one Kakashi-sensai gave us our keys. At least I'm with Sai....and ShikaTema.

We walked to our room. There was two queen sized beds. THAT GRAY HAIRED PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I guess two people on one bed and two on the other" I blushed. It wouldn't be to akward with Shikamaru cause we used to sleep in the se bed at our sleepovers when we were little. But I don't wanna ruin ShikaTema.

I got angry at Kakashi-sensai. Grr that little.

"KAKASHI!!!!" I heard some other girls yell with me from their rooms. I walked out leaving Sai and ShikaTema in the room. When I got out I saw Sakura Karui Ami and Tenten. Them too huh.
We marched to Kakashi's room and kicked the door open. When we did the sight was unbearable.

Ae widened our eyes. "Come on a little more"He said. "Almost there!" He said again. "Ahhhhh YEAH"He yelled.

"Kakashi-sensai are you..."Sakira started and he turned to us. "Uhh girls its not what it looks like...I was just-"He started.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HOW COULD YOU PLAY JUST DANCE WITHOUT US!!!!!!"We yelled. Ami left which is good news too.

______

We've been playing for an hour amd the boys came too. Kakashi smiled under his mask when he saw all of us together.......atleast....I think he smiled.

"Alright everyone go to sleep were going to the beach tomorrow" Kakashi said. "But Sensai". Naruto whined. "I'll give y ou ramen if you go to sleep". Kakashi said. In one second Naruto was on the ground sucking his thumb. I started leaving the room rolling my eyes at Naruto.  Kiba grbbed Naruto's shirt and dragged him out.

When we were all out I heard Kakashi's door lock. Then I remembered the whole reason why I came to his room. "I'LL GET YOU KAKASHI!!!"Me and Sakura yelled and the girls giggled. The boys just chuckled. I walked to the room with Sai Temari and Shika behind me.

"Ino Sai get that bed I share this one with this 'troublesome' man"Temari said. I looked a her and mouthed. 'Why!!!!!' She just winked and started getting ready for bed.

______

We were all ready for bed and I layed down and Sai layed down a good distance away from me. Sai slowly closed his eyes. "Night.....Beautiful"Sai said before je went of to dream land. I blushed and went to sleep too.

Man this guy

He made me fall for him.

_________

HEY!!!!!! I KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE AND I REALLY SORWY....

I won't talk now.....bye...