Wut?

Sasuke's POV
It was 1:45 so I decided to head to the beach a little early. Sadly when I got there dope was there too. "OI TEME!!" He yelled. I sighed and walked over too him. "Hn. Dope"I said. He was sitting under an umbrella with orange swim shorts. I sat next to him. "It was a shame Choji moved away. Karui was devastated" Naruto said. "Hn" I reply not really caring.

A few more minutes past and almost everyone was there. Eveyone except...Sakura.. Hinata and Dope were in the water splashing eachother. Ino was laying in the sun. Sai was making a sandcastle with Kiba and Jewls. Shino was sitting down thinking. Mina was thinking with Shino. And Karui left three hours ago because she was so sad. Shikamaru is sleeping and Neji and Tenten were talking. So I was just sitting in a beach chair bored.

"Hey guys!!" Came Sakura's voice. I turned and then turned away quickly. What in the world is she wearing!!!!

She was wearing a two piece bikini that was pink with white polka dots. I blushed just thinking about it.

She sat next to me and grabbed the sun block. "Hey Sasuke"she gretted. "Hn"I responded. "HEY SAKURA-CHAN WANNA PLAY IN THE WATER WITH US" Yelled the annoying dope. A least the water can cover her body from other guys. Wait....

I shook my head furiously. What in the world am I thinking!! When I was bacl to reality Sakura was in the water playing with Dope and Hinata.

"She looks hot doesn't she"came Ino's voice. "What do you mean"I asked. "You know what I mean. You were so checking Sakura out!!!" Ino pointed an acusing finger at me. "Hn" I say. "Ha so you admit it you do like her!!!" Ino said again. "Hn" I said. "Well you better try hard cause Sakura is already interested in that guy over there" Ino said pointing. I immediately whipped my head to the direction Ino was pointing.

There Sakura was. Talking to him .

..............

Sakura's POV
When I was done playing in the water I walked out but soon bumped into Kidomaru. "Hey Sakura" he said. "Hey Kidomaru"I say. "So you here with your friends?" He asked. "Yup" I responded. I turned a little and saw Sasuke glaring at something.

Or more like....someone

I turned to who he was staring at and it seemed to be Kidomaru. Why was he glaring at him?

Did Kidomaru do something to offend him? Maybe they just don't know eachother that well yet. I smiled amd told Kidomaru to follow me. I walked over to Sasuke with Kidomaru close behind. Ino walked away for some unknown reason.

"Heu Sasuke I don't think you two have officially met yet this is Kidomaru. Kidomaru this is Sasuke" I introduced. They didn't budged and just had a glaring contest. I sighed and took both of their hands. I put them together and shook them. "See friends" I say.

"I don't want to be friends with a guy like him" Sasuke said and stood up. "Well good cause I don't want to be friends with a guy like you" Kidomaru said. "Really guys you don't have to be so rude" I say. "See ya Sakura" Kidomaru says. "Bye....Sakura" Sasuke says. Then the both walked in opposite directions.

I sighed and sweat dropped. Why are they so mad at eachother? Was it something I did?

I walked too the room to where I figured Sasuke was. When I walked in he was on the couch and looked really mad. "Um...Sasuke" I say. He didn't answer. "Are you okay" I tried to ask. He still didn't answer. "Can you atleast answer me" I say. He still didn't answer. "Dammit Sasuke just answer me!!!" I say.

He stood up and walked over to me. He kept getting closer and each step he took I took a step back.

"S-sasuke" I stuttered. My back hit a wall and Sasuke was only a few inches away from me. "Do you like him" He asked referring to Kidomaru. "Why" I asked. "Because I don't like it when people touch what's mine " he said.

I widened my eyes. He got closer and closer and soon closed the gap between us. I slowly kissed back bit as soon as I did he pulled back. He took of his shirt and put it over me. "No one can see you like that other than me" he said. I blushed. 

Does Sasuke Uchiha...like me!!!

"Sasuke...." I trailed off not knowing what to say. He walked away leaving me to think too myself.

Why did he kiss me? Does he like me? Was he jealous of Kidomaru? Why did he say I was his?

A bunch of questions flowed through my mind. I walked over to my room and layed down with Sasuke's shirt, that was actually a dress to me,on.

I sniffed it and it smelled so good..what cologne does he use?

I cuddled in his shirt and drifted off to sleep enjoying the smell of Sasuke's shirt.

Sasuke's POV
Why in the world did I just do that!!

Calm down dude you just claimed what was yours

Inner?

Nooo I'm a magical princess!!!  OF COURSE I'M YOUR INNER

Hn

So you like Sakura hmm

Shut up

I'm just saying you better pick up your game. I heard the Kidomaru guy likes her too

Like he'll have her. She knows she's mine now anway

Well you took her by surprise you don't even know what she feels about you so don't jump to conclusions

Hn

.............

Regular POV
Sakura woke up from the sound of her phone ringing. She answered it not bothering to read the name.

"Is this Sakura Haruno?"

Sakura widened her eyes and bolted out her room with tears in her eyes

"No!" She mumbled.

____________

Hey guys I finally updated! .....again.

So I left this chapter with a cliffhanger. 

What do you think happened?

Why is Sakura crying?

Who knows?

Don't worry because you'll find out soon! Anway....see y'all in the next chapter.  Peace✌