Chapter 4 - Kidnapped

THANKS FOR MORE THAN 200 READS! THIS BOOK HAS PROGRESSED SO MUCH FASTER THAN ALL OF MY OTHER BOOKS EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT UPDATED IT IN A WHILE SO THANKS!

BTW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IM CHANGING HOW HAYATE LOOKS BECAUSE I'VE BEEN READING A LOT OF NEKO X READER AND THAT PICTURE IS USED WAYYYY TO MUCH! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIS NEW LOOK THEN IMAGINE HIM DIFFERENTLY!

-------------------

~Hayate's POV~

I can't hold back before I know it I start to bring my face really close to hers. She the knocks me off the bed.

"I don't care how fast your feelings developed! If you want me to like you then you have to be patient." She says with a beat red face.

~Y/n's POV~

"Well, maybe a kiss will change your mind." Hayate says, wrapping his arms around me.

"If you say that you like me then you WILL wait!" I say taking his arms off of me.

I see his ears droop down and then he turns into a cat and lays back on the bed. I felt really bad so I picked him up in his cat form and kissed him on his nose. It was less awkward since he was a cat. His ears perked up from this and he turned back into human form.

"Alright! I'll try my best to wait for you." He says smiling.

~The next day~

It's the second day of school and Hayate and I went through it almost normally. Every time a boy would look at me, talk to me, or even think about me he would appear and glare them down till they retreated. At the end of the day I still had some energy. 

"Hayate!" He immediately turns and smiled as I walked over to him holding my book bag. "Can we go to the park please?" He nods and takes my handing walking with me to the park making my face turn bright red and hid my face slightly. We walked into the park sitting on the bench near the pond watching the ducks swim around. Suddenly he turned to me.

"Hey, Y/N.. Want to play hide and seek?" I nodded quickly getting up. I smiled and touched his shoulder playfully.

"I'll play, but you're it first!" I smiled and giggled as I ran into the woods nearby hiding behind the tree trying not pant loudly. I heard foot steps and hid until I heard them right behind me. "Haha... I guess you found m-" I turned seeing it wasn't Hayate and before he could cover my mouth I let out a loud scream. He quickly put a cloth in front of my mouth and I slowly fell unconscious. 

~Hayate's POV~

I was counting happily sitting on the bench and covering my eyes. 

"51, 52, 53, 54, 5-" I was interrupted by Y/N's scream. I stood up quickly running through the forest. I looked around looking for her constantly yelling her name. 

"Y/N! Y/N!" I looked at a tree and looking down seeing her bracelet on the ground and I walked and picked it up smelling another scent. It was a male and I looked around.

"Y/N has been kidnapped, and I'm getting them back no matter what.."

---------

THIS CHAPTER WAS UPDATED BY MY FRIEND "K" SO I WANT TO GIVE THE CREDIT TO HER!