Chapter 6 - Tricked

Thank you so much @__anime__trash_ for giving me the amazing idea for this chapter! 

I'm also sorry I took so long to update!

-----

I stand in front of the campus with Hayate. I'm still nervous to walk into the school or even be in public because I'm worried someone will end up seeing my ears and my tail. With that thought still in my head I put on my hoodie to hide my ears, and walk into school with Hayate. 

My first period class today is science. So I sit in the back like I always do with Hayate. I pull out my notebook and doodle in it till the science teacher arrives. After a couple minutes I see the teacher walk in.

"Good morning class. Today, we are going to do a lab." She says with a monotone voice.

I already start to see people pairing up before she could even say what the lab was about.

"I'm choosing your partners today." The teacher adds on. 

The whole class erupts in series of complaints and groans. While the teacher has a small smile on her face from the class's reaction. Once the class begins to calm down the teacher begins to list off names in groups of two. I first hear Hayate's name called off along with some girl named Megumi. I then hear my name called off with Naoko. 

I make my way to the lab table where a series of beakers and flasks lie. Naoko sits next to me, while Hayate and Megumi sit across from us. Hayate already looks disappointed that he's stuck with Megumi. While we all exchange looks at each other the teacher comes by and sets a bunch of containers full of different types of liquid in them for the experiment. The teacher then looks up at Hayate.

"Both of you need to take off your hoodies. They will get in the way of the lab." She says pointing to both me and Hayate. My face starts to turn red and I freeze. I cannot take this hoodie off it will be the death of me.

I then feel someone pat my head. 

"Don't worry Miss Ai, We'll be very careful!" I hear Naoko's voice say reassuringly to the teacher. The teacher then looks up at Naoko and begins to blush. 

"O-Ok that's fine." The teacher says walking away.

What the hell? Naoko isn't even cute and why is the teacher just doing what he says?!

I then see Naoko wink at me which kind of makes me feel sick and suspicious at the same time. Does he know something? I the look up to see Hayate glaring at Naoko. 

-Time Skip-

Once we were done with the lab, Naoko and I found out that we needed to write a short essay explaining how the project went and what was the purpose of it. We didn't have enough class period time to do it so Naoko invited me to his house after school to finish the project. During lunch I never saw Hayate come to the roof top. He might be finishing the project with that girl. I should have thought of that! I guess it's too late to back out now. 

Once school was over I waited in the front for Naoko. It wasn't long before I saw him walking towards me with a few girls with him. Honestly, he wasn't even that cute. He looks smug as hell all the time. I just overall, get a bad vibe from him. As he walks over to me he starts to shoo off his posse and greets me with a smile.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks holding out his hand for me to take.

I nod and awkwardly take his hand. The whole way we were walking to his house I felt eyes on me, but I tried my best to ignore it. Once we arrived the atmosphere was oddly...familiar.  Once we made it inside the house I knew exactly where I was. It was where I was taken when I was kidnapped!

"You are mine now little neko~" I hear Naoko say.

I then felt a sharp pain in my neck as I slowly lost consciousness.