|Chapter: One|

Y/N- Your Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
________________
Your POV
-
Gene, Sasha, Zenix and I are all walking to the park together. I was the newest member of their group, the 'Shadow Knights'. I was just as bad as they get. I don't care. That's the thing. I'm easy-going and couldn't care less about doing what I'm not supposed to. Following the rules? No. That's the easy way through life. I take the hardcore side.
Gene was the leader of this little group. I always turn to see him randomly staring at me. I mean, it's not a bad thing, I just wonder if he likes me. If there's ever something between us, what about the group if something goes wrong. WAIT! What am I thinking, Gene liking me? HA! I mean, it would be nice if he did. He's pretty hot- I mean- bad. Yea, that's what I like about him. That he's bad. Does bad stuff, doesn't follow the rules. Now who doesn't like a bad boy? Ugh, enough about Gene and his hotness- uhhh- I mean badass-ness. Yes. Right. Badassness.
I came from a different school in a different state. Meeting Sasha here and becoming good friends with her was a lucky thing to happen to me, otherwise I wouldn't be in this group today.
Well, now we're just arriving at the park. "Hey, Y/N?" I heard Gene say behind me. "Hm?" I whipped around.
"Could I- uhh- Maybe have your number?" He blushed.
"Su-sure!" Dammit! I stuttered. I whipped some paper and a pencil out of my bag and wrote down my digits and handed it to him.
"Th-thanks!" He stuttered as well.
I nodded. I walked away and sat under the bridge by the 'Shadow Knights' logo. They spray painted it there, I guess. I turned on my phone, staring at a bright screen. No notifications or anything to check. Well, I guess I'll just have to pass time without exploding into a nervous, love struck reck.