|Chapter: Three|

Your POV
     Ugh. Monday. Monday's mean school. School means learning. And learning means.. ahh I don't know I can't think straight on Monday mornings. Plus, I've been distracted lately.. By.. you know who. Who Shall Not Be Named. Not Voldemort, Gene. He's been on my mind since he's asked for my number AND he likes one of my favorite rappers, too. This maximazes my chances of him liking me.

   *Lil old time skip brought to you by Jennifer, the rock that cheated on PewDiePie in 2k15*

    I was all ready and took way to school. Bursting out the door and hurrying to school, but to slow down to look casual heading in when I arrive. Who is that I see at the entrance on their phone? Gene? I start to walk up to the tall, black haired figure on their phone . Wait.. I should try and startle him. I slowly creep behind him and... "HEY GENE!" I screech while grabbing the figure. "AHHHHH!" Sounds an unfamiliar voice... and the figure threw his phone up from startlement. "What did you do that for and..." Spalsh! "MY PHONE!!!" His phone flew into the fountain causing a big splash to hit these other girls, who walked away in disgust. "I'm going to kill you!!!" He screamed. "I-I-I can ex-exp-explain!" I stuttered. "Just shut up! It's time for you to suffer!" He said raising his fist. "Stop," Said a more familiar voice I distinctly remember. Gene. Gene placed his hand over the other person's fist to hold it back. "Hurt her and I hurt you, Zane," Gene said firmly. "Y-yes, Gene," Zane stuttered. "Good, now walk away and leave Y/N alone," Gene finished. Zane glanced at Gene and I than dashed into the building, full-throttle.
    "Th-thanks, Gene, you saved me there," I said, full of gratitude. "No problem, babe," Gene replied, smirking. Babe? "Well, I got to start heading to class, thanks again Gene!" I said with glee. "Y/N wait," he said grabbing my wrist,"I....."
CLIFFHANGER
THIS COULD GO FOUR WAYS
THE EXPECTED WAY
THE FANGIRL WAY
THE BORING WAY
OR THE REALLY WAY
which one will I choose?!!?