|Chapter: Four|

Your POV
   "I... I was wondering.. Are you busy later today?" Gene stuttered. Cutie. "No, not at all!" I replied with glee. "Good, because I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner tonight with me. Would you like to?" "Uh,uh, S-sure!" I stuttered.
Gene's POV
She is so cute when she stutters. "Ok, see you then baby~!" I replied with a sing-y tone. Then I ran off before she could reply.
Your POV
I could get used to being called baby. Well, I still got the rest of the school day to go through. I don't know how I'll stay focused. The love of my life asked me on a... wait.. He never said if it was or wasn't a date.. What if it's just a friend get-together?! I can't mess this up thinking it's a date. But what if he flirts?! Ugh should I just flirt back or..? Ugh!! Maybe I should go ask someone for help. I hear someone named Aphmau is good with advice and is really nice. I'll go ask her.
"Hey, are you Aphmau?" I ask a short girl with slick black hair. "Y-yes! I am! Did you need me for something?" She replied. She stutters, too. Cute. "Yea, I kinda need relationship help. I'm going out to dinner with my friend Gene tonight and-" I started.. "GENE?!" Aphmau screeched. "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!" Aphmau screamed, backing up. "One of what? The Shadow Knights'?" I questioned. "YES!!!" She continued screeching. "Ugh. I won't hurt you. I just need some relationship help and than I'll be out of your hair." I compromised. "Nnnnehhh, Deal!" She agreed. Well maybe this 'date' with Gene will go good after all.