|Chapter: Five|

Aphmau's POV
"So you came to me for advice on dating? Why me?" I questioned. "Well, I heard from a lot of people that a lot of guys like you, so I came to see if you have any tips from prior experience!" She excitedly replied. "Well, I-uh.." I stuttered. I mean yea, it's true, but that's rude to say. I want to be friends with Y/N, not just look like some mean, bragging mess.
Your POV
"So, are ya' willing to help me?" I pleadingly asked. "Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't!" She happily replied. Since when am are we friends? Well, new friend, I guess. "Yay! Thank you so much! How could I ever repay you?" I asked. "Heh, you don't have to! I just want to make sure this date goes smoothly for you. So after school, we'll head to the mall, pick out..." Aphmau stopped. "What?" I asked. "Did he say what kind of clothing you should wear? It'd be embarrassing to wear a dress to a casual eating joint!" She finished. "Oh my irene! He didn't say!" I said, in a more upset tone. "What am I going to do!!" I moaned. "Well, how about you make your hair and makeup all fancy, and wear a mix between a fancy, but not too fancy outfit... if that makes sense!" Aphmau suggested. "Hmm, that might actually work! Maybe this date will be a success and go well after all!" I said with my hopes slowly raising. "Of course it's going to go well! You're beautiful and amazing!" Aphmau giggled. "Awh, shucks! So are you girly!" I joked back. "Here's my number, call me after school and I'll come pick you up and take you to the mall!" Aphmau said. "Alright! Thanks! See you later!" I said, starting to walk towards the gym, since it's gym period. "See ya!" She answered, going her separate way. Perfect date, here I come!