Ivy

Dancing is a passion of mine. Doesn't matter if it is hip hop or ballet i do it all. I love it all. Thats why when i turned 18 i moved to New York. I got a couple of gigs doing backup dancing but times are slow at the moment. I need to eat so working an actual job was my only option. I got a job waitressing  at the hottest club. LUST. The Girls i work with can be bitchy and uptight. They Hate when i get put on the VIP section. Thats where the best tips and cutest guys are. 

Tonight we have a Celebration, I'm not sure what for but tips should be good. I love being able to pick what i want to wear. Nights like tonight i dress extra.... Cute. *WINK WINK* slipping on my floor length skirt with to slits up each leg that go all the way up my thigh. Shows off my perfectly toned dancer legs.  Topped off with a cute crop top showing my mid drift. it covered up enough to feel classy but sexy. finishing off the look with heels and i was dressed. Being as short as i am i needed Heels just to be able to reach the glasses at work on the shelf.

Running a Brush through my long hair and applying my Frosting... or makeup i left my small apartment and made my way down 9 flights of stairs. After long shifts i die climbing the steps. Good cardio tho. The club was 7 blocks from my apartment. The busy streets buzzed. People rushing everywhere. Making it to the club there was already a huge line and we dont open for 30 mins. "Hey Brick." I smiled sweetly at the bouncer as he let me through. He never replied to me or anyone for a matter of fact. The girls where all busy preparing and restocking for the large crowds tonight. dropping my bag behind the bar i head to the office to see where i am working. 

IVY PARKER- VIP WAITRESS.

Well the girls are going to be pissed. They all dressed so skimpy and flirted with everyone for a little extra tips but still i always made the biggest. Moving to the VIP area i had one job stand there and wait to get them some drinks. As my section was empty i took the time to watch the crowds enter. Having been waiting for 3 hours and still no VIPs i began to dance around the area to keep alert. My hips popping to the base. my hands ran throw my hair and down my body. Slowly losing myself in the music. flicking my hair as i grinded the air.

"I want a dance later." a voice came from behind me. How embarrassing i was spotted dancing at work. 

"Um Hello welcome to LUST may i get you a drink." My eyes scanned the small group of men that stood tall all in Dark suits. 

"You may. Bring us 5 of your best bottles of bourbon." he winked handing me a roll of cash. "Keep the change for a dance later." The man winked giving me a pat on the ass as i left.

Animals but a dance for $200+ tip done deal. 

bringing back the bottles and  placing them on the table i looked up at the men. "anything else?" i questioned. 

"Yes join us." The same man who wants a dance said loudly. 

"My Boss wont like that." I Informed him. 

Another man sitting in the corner spoke up. His deep husky voice catching my off guard. "I am your Boss sit." his words thick with an Italian accent. My ass found the closest seat and sat. "No here." he said gesturing to the seat closest to him. His words strong making me think he doesn't take no for an answer. Doing exactly what he said i felt uncomfortable. He moves in closer to me whispering in my ear, "You are safe over here as long as the animals i acquaint my self with think i have an interest in you." he paused for a moment her breath tickling my neck. "play along and there will be a big tip." For good measure to prove 'i was his' he brushed my cheek with his thumb. 

the other men didn't dare make eye contact with me let alone talk to me. They soon forgot about me and continued to drink. Becoming loud and drunk they began dancing on tables and yelling out to every women yet my boss who until now i didn't know sat in his seat sipping on a glass of bourbon, watching. 

His eyes where a dark brown. They seemed empty. His build was muscular and intimidating. His jaw was solid matching the rest of him. He didn't speak much. There was something odd about him and it gave me the chills but excited me not knowing what it was. "Are you going to stair at me all night?" His hushed words breaking my thoughts. My cheeks turned red. I didn't realise i was starring. quickly looking down at my hands i shook my head. 

I am a confident women being a dancer and being use to being stared at but he made me shy.  

Avoiding his direction the rest of the night but i could feel the heat of his gaze on me. I dare not look to confirm. 

Looking at my phone that was tucked in my Bra i realise i was meant to clock out 2 hours ago. Standing up from my seat i turn to my boss. "Ahh Thank you Mr..." i didn't know his name. Pausing i waited for him to fill in his name. 

His Brown eyes flicking up to me. "Lorenzo." One word was all he spoke. hmmm Lorenzo it suits him. 

"Well thank you Lorenzo but my shift ended two hours ago so i must leave." my voice only a whisper over the noisy crowd. 

"Very well, Your tip and something extra for the over time." His voice deep but his gaze set on the dancing drunken crowd that was slowly disappearing as it neared closing time. His hand out stretched to me with an envelope. 

"No Sir i cant I did nothing." i said nervously. I dont think he likes being answered back to. oops.

his lean body stood from the chair he had been in all night.  "Take it Miss Parker." he voice stern. pushing the envelope into my hands. I never told him my name. How did he know?

Not wanting to anger the man further i took it and left as fast as my small feet would go grabbing my bag and heading to the door. 

Shit.

Hello my lovelies sorry it has been a while i really like the idea i have for this book so it will be completed. i hope to put up the next chapter real soon let me know what you think in the comments, vote if you want more and subscribe. 

sorry my chapters are short as i only like to do one event per chapter not 1000 but that means alot more chapters a month :D and when im in a really good writing mood i tend to write 3 chapters a day. 

Question for this chapter: what do you think of Ivy?

xoxo