innocent

Life can be boring sometimes. For the last few weeks that's all it has been. I Have not seen Mr Boss man in 3 weeks. The excitement of meeting him died down tho with the unbelievable tip i was able to pay all my bills and buy actual food. mmmmm yummy. But today changed life back to exciting

' Dancer wanted

Main stage of Desire

$45 per hour

full time

perminit position

Apply at office'

OH MY GOSH working as a dancer pertinently.... And $45 an hour that's $29 more then i get now. My body broke out into dance i cant believe it!!!

Walking to the office Straight away i knocked on the door. "Come in." i know that voice from somewhere. walking in i saw him. Lorenzo. Wait why is he in the office. i know his the boss but shouldn't he be in some flash office not in a tiny little office with box's of paper work.

"ummm Hi... Lorenzo. I want to apply." I said smiling at him trying to seem as nice as i could. I want the job.

"Apply for?" he questioned cocking an eye brow.

shit of coarse he doesn't know what i'm talking about his a busy man. "The dancing position." my eyes fixed on how out of place he looks in here. i Bet that stunning black suit he is in is worth more then my whole apartment building.

"Ah yes. well there is only 3 questions. Do you have experience?" wow way to put me on the spot i though you know get given a form bring it back kind of thing but alright i can do this."

"yes." i answered.

a breath taking chuckle left his lips. "well what experience do you have?" a small smirk dancing on his lips. Shit. i'm messing up.

"Oh right. I have had 7 years of dance training. HIP HOP, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Contempery. I have done a couple of dance gigs here in New York and i have been in a Music video as a backup dancer." there was so much more i wanted to say but stopped myself from rambling on.

"Well you defiantly have experience. question 2 How are you with people?"

i thought about it for a second. "I work in you club serving people every night. i always get tipped well so i guess good." He wrote something down on piece of paper. his large hand almost making the pen unseeable.

"question 3 do you get sea sick?"

sea sick? what on earth "no?" confusion evident in my voice.

"Desire is not another club it is my boat. It will set sail the first time with 90 people plus crew on it. it is exclusive invite only. there will be a lot of wealthy people on bored and only the best of the best crew." his voice almost a warning. "do you still want to apply?"

swallowing against the lump in my through that was forming just from his presents. "yes."

He stood up and walked to the door. as he opened it i went to step out but was pulled back in and pushed against the door. his strong arms placed either side on my head as he leaned in close his lip almost grazing my ear. "this isn't a place for the innocent. are you innocent Miss Parker?" my body heating under his gaze. Quickly i shake my head. his hand lifts from the door on one side as he runs his finger down my arm. "I think you are. tell me are you a virgin?better yet have you ever had an orgasm?" his warm breath tickling the heated skin on my neck. i gasp at his directness. unable to answer. his hand runs down to sit on my hip and i freeze. "ill take that as a no." a gorgeous smirk takes over his lips as a deep chuckle tickles my ear.

"welcome a bored Miss Parker a package will be sent to you. Read it understand it and i will make contact." after he finishes speaking he removes himself from around me walking back to his desk and sitting like nothing ever happened.

quickly i exited his office and went straight outside trying to cool down my nerves. the cool breeze chilled my heated body. What was that about are you innocent? what even is that. but i don't care there is a lot of money to be earned.

walking back to my apartment i thought long and hard about my upcoming job. i have never been on a ship i wonder what it is like. I know he has expensive taste so it would have to be fancy as.

reaching my front door a package laid waiting. Shit that was quick. rushing inside i ripped into the big box.

'Welcome Miss Parker to the Crew.

We set sail in 5 days there is plenty to read and sign before then.

Enjoy, Lorenzo'

Reading. FUCK. i hated it in school i hate it now. looking through the box there was 3 binders of paper.

' what you need on bored'

'confidentiality of guests'

' expectations'

under the binders something red court my eye. it was a beautiful dress. with a note attached.

'wear on first day.'

AHHHHH im so excited its so pretty i cant wait. until i remember the binders. better start reading.

4 hours later.

TO MANY RULES AND REGULATION

8 hours later

AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

10 hours later

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sorry it took so long guys. Got to kids that took up all my time. there will be a new update soon 

question of the chapter. what does Lorenzo mean by'this isn't a place for the innocent'?