Red Dress. Do you have anything underneath?

today's the day. I'm going adored. Grabbing my bag from the taxi i headed to the lady standing by the boat. She was young. maybe only 1 or 2 years older then me. Her uniform perfect and crisp. 

"Name?" her voice asked but her eyes never looked up from the IPAD in her hand.

"oh um Ivy Parker." my eyes fixed on the large ship infront of me it could easily hold over 1000 people yet it didn't

"Floor 4 room 21 bed 1" with a flick of her wrist she dismissed me. Ok then. walking abored i found a spiral stair case leading down. reaching floor 4 there was people everywhere talking and unpacking it was hardly rooms with only a door dividing the walkway into rooms. squeezing through the crowd i found my bed. There was a space at the end of my bed, big enough to place my bag. unpacking a couple of things to make my self at home and i was done. 

"All staff to the main deck. All staff" the voice over called. everyone quickly hurried up the stairs. not knowing where to go i followed them. reaching the deck i saw him. Lorenzo was standing at the front on a small stage. His normal suit missing his jacket today. 

"Welcome all i am you Boss and owner of this fine boat. You all should know my name it Lorenzo. As this is the first time setting sail i will be joining you all on bored. Guests will be arriving tomorrow. Everything needs to be perfect. Remember these people are wealthy and privet people please give them there respect and do not mess up. Report to your stations where your manager will run you through everything. Enjoy and get to work." All crew members scurried off to work leaving me a little lost. where do i go?

"Miss Parker." spinning in my spot i came face to face with Lorenzo. His eyes traveled over the exposed skin in the cut outs of the dress. Bitting my lip i hid my shock. "Shouldn't you be working?" Shit. i have been court. 

"I umm.... I don't know where to go." my eyes studying his face. it softened slight.

"Follow me." he said leading me through the ship.

Arriving at a lounge Area i looked around and saw no one. Now what? Lorenzo went and sat on a couch. waiting for me to do something. but what? "there is a docking station with music i approved pick something and lets see what you got." if only it was that easy. looking through the music i found a song i found fitting. Oceans by mike perry. walking onto the stage i saw Lorenzo had sunk into the chair and had his feet up. he looked relaxed. As the music started i started to move across the stage. my body flowed with the music. starting off soft and gentle my movement slowly picking up. My body swirling and turning bending and twisting. My heart speeding up with the music. my hair whipping at my cheeks making them glow. Losing myself in music is what i did and it wasnt until the song ended that i opened my eyes and saw lorenzo walking towards me.

His eyes looked hungry as he climbed onto the stage. his fierce gaze making me step back until the cold wall touched my back. his body moving until not even a pin could come between us his lips moving to my ear "Too Innocent." His voice chilling me. He lifts my hands above my head holding them there with one hand. His other hand rests on the small of my back slowly pulling me in. Placing kisses all the way from my ear to my mouth. leaving burning moist spots of skin. pulling my legs together as a sensation became apparent to me between my legs. The hunger of his lips fighting for entry. my body was shyly moving against his at the enjoyment of it. his hand runs up the slit in my dress over my thigh stopping at the edge of my panties. Parting my lips only slightly he flicked his tong across mine. sending my body hotter then hot

Abruptly it was over he let go of my hands. turning and moving away from me. His Deep voice almost to quiet to hear "Dont get to close i might burn you." with those words leaving me questioning and my body hot from that little moment he disappeared. 

Hey lovely readers dont forget to vote share and comment 

question of the chapter. What does lorenzo have planed for ivy with all his little moments getting her all hot?

Promise my next chapter will be a little longer