chapter 3

Park Eun-ji's P.o.v

I made my way to history class still thinking about what had happen earlier.I could not believe he likes me!I went to my seat and the teacher Mrs.Lee-Rion came in and started the lesson.It was almost dismissal time and Mrs.Lee-Rion announced we have a partner project."I will be the one choosing the partners here".And everyone groaned.She announced all the people except for.......wait a minute bambam has not been partner and that means....."kumpimook Bhuwakul and Park Eun-ji will be partners".Mrs.Lee-Rion said.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I have to be partners with himmmm!'After that she said "Dismissed".When i got out Bambam was there and i said "Hey Bambam"!He looked at me as soon as i said that."What"?He said."Come with me".I said as he groaned.I dragged him to the library to get some textbooks and books on our history report."I decided to do our history project on Martin Luther King jr"."Yeah whatever".He said"Bambam you need to stop slacking off and being a jerk"."Make yourself useful for once".I said. He was about to punch me but i felt dizzy and fell to the ground.And saw darkness.

Park Eun-ji's p.o.v

Where am I?

"At a hosptital,a nice young man brought you here".Said the nurse.

"Oh"."who"?

"I don't know his name".

"Why did i pass out"?

"Cause of the amount of blood lost".

"Oh".

"You should get some rest goodnight".

K.

Time skip to morning by bambam dabing.

"Miss.Park Eun-ji"?

"Yes"?

"Someone is here to see you".

"Who"?

"He said his name was Bambam".
I was shocked because I knew bambam would never care about me even tho I have a crush on him.

------------------------------------------

Haha cliffhanger Do you think Bambam should apologize or Nah?Tell me what you think in the comments . Byebye