chapter 6

Park Eun-ji pov
When i got there I saw bambam and  got7 holding flowers,chocolates,and a big teddy bear.And there was a big sign that said Will you be my girlfriend.I screamed in happiness and went to go hug bambam.When I was hugging him he told me so will you be his girlfriend and I said yes and then he kissed me!And I kissed back and everyone clapped.

Bambam's pov
When she said yes to be my girlfriend I was happy.I started to kneel down on my knees in front of her.
"Park Eun-ji will you go on a date with me tomorrow"? And she had said yes and I told her I will pick her up at 2:00 pm.But for some reason I don't know who but someone was watching us,but I just ignored it not even caring because I was so happy right now.Me and Eun-ji left the rooftop and went to lunch holding hands.we sat at got7 table and got7 came and everyone else was laughing and we had a very good time talking about past experiences.By now every one in our school knew we were dating and congratulated us."bambam I have to use the bathroom would you please excuse me"?she said "Sure".I said smiling.

Park Eun-ji pov
I had told bambam I had to use the bathroom and he let me go.I went inside and saw some girls putting way too much makeup.
"Hey you". One of the girls said.
"Are you bambam's girlfriend"?
"Yes".I anwered.
"You need to be punished for taking our bambam".the girls said waking closer to me as I backed away and touched the wall.One of the girls started to kick,slap,and punch me and they also ripped my clothes.A girl walked in and I yelled help me and she ran away from the bathroom.

Bambam's pov
As I was waiting out said at the tree a girl came up to me and said Eun-ji was in trouble in the bathroom.so I ran to the girls bathroom even though it was awkward but I didn't care.i had walked in and saw blood on the wall and Eun-ji and saw that her clothes were ripped.and I looked at the girls and I slapped them in their face ,pulled Their hair and yelled "DON'T YOU EVER TALK OR TOUCH EUN-JI AGAIN"!and sender them out.I took of my jacket and placed it on her then I (A/n :hard)carried her bridal style and took her to the clinic.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry for the horrible pun in the story I was just bored haha but you gotta admit it was a little funny right?any way hope you had a wonderful day readers and this author-nim signing out.