Suppose Leo Valdez x Reader

Suppose

Leo Valdez x Reader

Suppose that I missed you

Suppose I cared

And suppose that I’ve spent all my night running scared

            Leo waited outside the <your godly parent>’s cabin. I went back and forth from staring at his shoes and where the cars had been dropping campers off. I was waiting patiently for a blue BMW.

And suppose that I was never there

In my eyes I’m screaming for a sight of you

            Finally the blue BMW pulled up. My heart pounded inside my chest. I t had been 7 long months since I had last talked to her. A wide smiled spread on my face.

And tonight I’m dreaming of all the things that we’ve been through.

And I can’t hold on to you

So I guess I’ll be lonely too

            I raced off to the car. Fond memories of the two of you raced through my mind, but my mind also chose the time we acted like we had a normal teenage life by going to the midnight premier of Batman. The two of you even came dressed up as Batman and Robin.

Suppose we were happy

Suppose it was true

And suppose there were cold nights, but we found that waiting through

And suppose that I’m nothing without you.

            The moment that (y/n) spotted Leo a huge grin stretched across her cheeks.

            “Leo!” She shouted. She dropped her duffel bag on her brother’s, Link, foot. (Which was hilarious). 

            “Thanks!” Link mumbled sarcastically. I pulled her into a tight embrace. She smelled of vanilla.

            “I’ve missed you so much, Leo.”

            “I’ve missed you too.”

My eyes screaming for a sight of you.

And tonight I’m dreaming of all the things that we’ve been through.

And I can’t hold on to you

So I guess I’ll be lonely too.

            After the two of us had mostly caught up at the campfire. She suggested to go in the woods for a walk and if they crossed some monsters, the fun will just begin early.

            “I maybe a little rusty. I’ve only had my sucky brother to practice on.” She drew her sword.

            “Your brother’s a bowman.” She laughed.

            “I know that’s why he sucks with swords so much.”

Slow way down

This breaks downs eating me alive

And I’m tired

This fire’s fighting to survive.

            We settled for sitting after a while, with our backs against Zeus’s fist. And we talked for hours.

            “So, how have you really been Leo?”

            “Good. What about you.”

            “Well, school’s even harder now.” She said leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

            “That’s one thing I wont miss about the mortal world.”\

            “What do you miss?”

Tell me a secret (I want it)

Tell me a story (I need it)

I’ll listen intensively.

I’ll stay awake all night

            I shrugged. “It’s personal.” I said locking eyes with her. She snickered and rolled her eyes.

            “Leo, it’s me.” She grabbed my hand.

All of me is a whisper. (So don’t leave)

There’s nothing left in me (please help me)

Not even my body is strong enough to fight (Let’s make this right)

            “I know it’s you.”

Please help me make this right

            “Then tell me.” She squeezed my hand.

            “Well in the mortal world I’m constantly reminded of my mom’s death and you know my Aunt Rosa, she hates me.” I said, fighting back tears, “I have no family.”

Suppose that I was wrong.

Suppose you were here

And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears.

            “Leo...” She whispered quietly. I looked at her. I quickly wiped a tear from my cheek and gave her a fake smile.

And suppose this fight just disappeared

In my eyes I’m screaming for a sight of you

And tonight I’m dreaming of all the things that we’ve been through.

And I can’t hold on to you.

            Her <color eyes> twinkled in the dark. I held out my other hand and lit a small fire that danced in my palm.

So I guess I’ll be lonely too.

            “Leo… you always have me.” She leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back.

            “I do have you.”

But I’d rather be here with you.