Chapter 2

Sha'Nique POV

After what happened at the mall, I was mad dab at Tre . he need to learn How to control his hoes or they gon be Getting hella @$$ whoopins I don't play when it come to my man.

"Tre , Who tf was that" I said. he turned around & looked at me apologetic. He didn't say anything

"Tre I'm not gon repeat myself again, now Who the f*ck was that Girl.

"She this Girl that gave me head, a couple weeks. " he said. he had such hatred & angry in his eyes.

I just looked at him. I swear I wanted to slap the sh*t out of him. Why did I have to find out for some hoe of what my boyfriend was doing. I ain't got time for this . I went upstairs & started packing my stuff. I was crying my eyes out, I can't believe he would do something like that to me. I hear foot steps coming upstairs.

Tre POV

I didn't want her to find out about that, I wanted to tell her but not like that. I know thugs ain't suppose to cry, but I shedded a few tears. Y'all can think Whatever y'all want but guess what idgaf.. I went upstairs & seen her packing.

"Nique, please don't leave. you know I love you "

"Whatever tre, you weren't thinking that when she was giving you head"

She was still packing. I went up behind her & hugged her around her waist.

"Please don't leave baby, she ain't Nothing but a hoe. You know I would do anything for you. Just unpack your stuff & I'll prove to you that I will change. " I said

She just looked at me & cried harder. I wish I can go back & change what I Did but I can't....

Sha'Nique POV

I wanted to believe him but it's just How do I know he won't do it again. I love him with all my heart but I can't let this happen again.

"Tre, I think we need some time apart . I really hope you change. & just remember I love you. "

I just walked out the door. & looked through my contacts & seen one of my friends number Monica & called her. it ringed twice & she answered

Monica: hello babe

Me: hey boo

Monica: what you need

Me: is it Okay if I stay over there for a couple of days

Monica: Girl you know you are always welcomed at my house. you need me to come get you?

Me: no I can just walk, I'm just 5 mins away

Monica: alright, be careful see you In a few.

Me: Thanks & bye

Monica: your welcome & bye boo

Me & Monica go way back. Before me and Tre met. I mean we hang out but either when she's busy, I have Nothing to do or when I'm busy, she has Nothing to do.

As a was walking to her house. this car pulls up to me.

"Ayee, you know Who Tre is? " the random guy in the car asked

"Yea, what tf you want with him." I said

"He owe me some money " so since he didn't give me my money, I'm getting you" he said

"what does that....." & I got cut off & next thing you know I blacked out. 

Sorry For the Cliffhanger, But it will get better.

Do you want Sha'Nique & Tre to get back together? or Find Somebody new? Comment & Let me Know

What Do you think will happen to Sha'Nique?

Comment

Vote