Chapter 4

Tre POV 

I kinda feel that what happened with Nique was my fault like if i don't do what i did this wouldn't have happened but then again i didn't know that was gonna happen. 

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. 

"I know i'm pretty but damn you ain't gotta stare that hard" she said smirking. 

"uhhh cocky much" i said laughing 

"whatever niqqa" she said rolling her eyes

i decide to take her out to breakfast for what happened yesterday.

"Nique, get up i'm taking you to breakfast" i said pushing her playfully. She nods and gets up and goes to the bathroom. I go use the bathroom in the guest room and do my hygiene and everything.

I get done down stairs and she has on a pink crop top and some high waist shorts whatever those are..... and some pink Lebron's.

____________________________________________________

We pull up at the waffle house.

"Can I get a table for two?" i said

"Sure, this way" the lady says. She leads us to a booth.

"What would y'all like to drink"

"Lemonade" Nique says

"Sprite" I said 

Nique POV

I know Tre is taking me out for what happened last night and i like that he is trying to make things right. 

We ordered our food. the waitress said it will be 10 mins. Well we wait it was like this awkward silence, i decided to break it. 

"What's wrong" I asked. he looked up at me and his eyes looked so sympathetic and sadness

"Cause of a stupid decision I made you had to go through that yesterday" he said 

I grabbed his hands and said "you didn't know that was gonna happen, we can't predict the future. Just be lucky that I am still here with you right now." 

He looked at me and he smirked a little and kissed my hand. Our food came and we dug in. 
after we finished eating Tre left $50 dollars and we left and went home. 

__________________________________________________________________

 When we got home Tre said he had to go get a haircut and take care of some things. Well he was gone i decided to call Monica and have her come over. 

When she got there we talked about what happened yesterday. She said that she was freaking out and she was finna put somebody six feet under. She is crazy but that's my bestfriend. 

*2 hours later*

We just chilling and watching movies and I got a text from Tre saying "I'm gonna take you out tonight. Wear something nice and your ride will be there at 7:30." I looked at the clock and it said 6:20 so I told Monica and she said that she would do my hair and my makeup. I went upstairs and took a 20 minute shower. After i did that i picked out a black sleeveless dress with my black and red bottoms and with gold accessories. Monica did my makeup but not too much cause I don't want to look like a clown. She curled my hair and left my bangs hanging. I looked cute af, I took a few pictures and put them on instagram. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my Michael Kors bag and when i got downstairs the horn blew for my ride. I can't believe he got me a limo, he is so sweet. I was in the car for about 45 minutes before we arrived at our destination. We arrived at this fancy restaurant called the Migrage (made up). When I got in there, I seen Tre in a all black suit he looked so handsome. 

*Tre POV*

I had to take her out for what happened yesterday. When she walked in the restaurant she looked so beautiful. when we got to our table, I pulled the chair back so she good sit down. 

"You look so beautiful" 

"Thank you and you look very handsome yourself" she said blushing

The waiter came to the table and ordered our food and drinks. I ordered shrimp alfredo and Tre got steak, mashed potatoes and corn. When our food came, we dug in. Once we finished our food, we payed and left. we were on our way home, and it was a comfortable silence but the music was playing. 

We showered and layed down. For some reason my hormones were on one tonight. It wouldn't hurt to try. So i started kissing on her neck and she she was moaning my name. 

Nique POV 

When Tre was kissing on my neck, he was making me so wet. OMG!!!! Was I ready to give it up to him? I've known him all my live, I've loved him for so long. So I think I would. 

"Are you ready"? he asked while looking in my eyes. 

"Yes" i said while blushing 

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded my head. He pulled out a condom and things went from there.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I don't think I'm good at writing sex scenes. So if y'all want to help me out with them. Just comment or something and let me know. 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FOLLOW