Chapter 3

Tre POV

I know all y'all thinking why the f*ck would you do that to her but i mean i do have needs and i dont give a f*ck what y'all think. when she left i wasn't really worried cause i knew she was just gonna go to a friends house to cool off and then be back tomorrow. she probably went to Monica's house so i decided to text monica. 

*Text Convo*

Tre: aye 

Monica: what 

Tre; Is Nique there?

Monica; No, she called me about a hour ago and said she was on her wat but she still hasn't got here

Tre: damn ight call me if you hear from her

*Text Convo Over*

i start pacing back and forth like where could she be at. i know she not at her parents cause they went on vacation and plus that's pretty far from here. i hear glass breaking downstairs, who in the hall got the balls to break in my house so i grab my gun off the nightstand and run downstairs. I point my gun towards the kitchen then i see two people in all black jump out the window and i start shooting at them. i know i shot one of them in the leg and the arm but the got away though. i see a note on the table and pick it up and read it

the note:

haha niqqa guess who looking dumb now. but so let's just cut to the chase i got them fine ass girl with me by the name of Sha'Nique. i'm gon use her for some stuff if you know what i mean. but if you want her back meet me at 134 Terrace Road (made up) at 2:00 tonight with $1,000,000 and you can have her. see you later niqqa

Fuck man. i honestly wonder who did this. they would go so low and take the person that matters to me the most. 

i called up my boys and told them to meet me at the trap in 10, they said aight.

once i got to the trap i told them what happened and we came up with a plan to have my guys surrounding the house and all of them will go in after each other and kill anyone in the way. then we will hopefully find this dude who took my girl and torture tf outta him so he will know that i don't play when it come to her. 

Sha'Nique POV 

i woke up and i was tied up to this bed these ropes were super tight. i looked around and it was pitch black i couldn't see anything. it smelt like must and pee. like who tf would wanna be down here in this filth. i heard somebody come down stairs and then they was like "how is my baby doing" the voice sounded so familar but i didn't know who exactly who it was. 

Nique: who are you

?: you don't recognize my voice baby 

Nique: no just tell me who you are 

then finally this light came on then i seen who it was. It was Michael, i wanted to cry so bad but i couldn't show fear. but michael is my ex, me and him dated for like two years and at first the relationship was fantastic he was treating me great and taking me out on dates and everything. i took him to go meet my parents and Tre and that went terrible cause they all argued the whole time and they hated him so much but i loved him so i didn't leave him. so after that dinner we went to his house and we started arguing about how my family was rude, that i was being selfish and i was sticking up for them and not him. he couldn't get mad cause that's my family and i would defend my family over you. anyways i said something that got him so mad that he just slapped me and i just like stood there in shock. then i hit him back cause ain't no niqqa gon put the hands on me and think it's okay. then he just started throwing punches at me, he beat me for like 10 minutes straight. i had a black eye, my eye was swollen, and i busted lip. after that he felt bad for what he did and said that he was sorry and he promised he won't do it again. i forgave him cause i knew that he was telling the truth and i loved him. that was the worst decision of my life because the hitting became a constant thing. one night i was so fed up and left him and changed my number and never heard from him since.

he slapped me, then punch me twice in the face. i started coughing up blood. i wish tre would hurry up and find me 

Michael: ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH

Me: what question 

Michael: why did you leave me? i loved you and you just left me. what did i do that made you leave

this niqqa is stupid like obviously cause you were beating me, i swear he is dumb af. i just looked at him like he was dumb

Michael: since you don't wanna answer my question, i got something for you." with an evil smirk

he unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear and pointed a gun to my head and said "SUCK IT NOW" i took a deep breath then was about it and then all i hear is BOOM BOOM!

Tre POV

so we pulled up to this house. we came extra early so they wouldn't be prepared for us to come. the house looked all run down. i made sure everybody was strapped and we surrounded the house, then we all busted up. all you seen shots fired everywhere and those niqqas was dropping like flies.

so we searched the house to see if we could find Nique. we went to the basement and we see her about suck this niqqa up and i was so mad i shot him twice in the chest. i ran over to nique and made sure she was okay, i had my guys make sure he was dead. i held her so tight and told her "i'm so sorry baby. i will never do anything to hurt you ever again, i promise. i love you, you are my everything, my ROD, my wifey and my future baby mama. i would never let anything happen to you, i will protect you if my life depended on it." 

Sha'Nique POV 

i looked in his eyes and seen he was telling the truth. "i love you too" i said 

i am so happy that he found me. i can't even be mad at him anymore. i love him with all my heart

Tre POV

i made sure they burned the house. we had to go back to the trap to get my car. me and nique rode him in silence but a comfortable but awkward silence. when we got home we took our showers (not together). and we layed down and i wrapped me around her and at first she tensed up and then relaxed. 

"Goodnight Nique, i love you" and kissed her on the forehead

"Goodnight Tre, and i love you more" she said

we drifted off to sleep, I'm so happy i got my baby back.

Wow!!! i'll put a picture of michael in the MM 

I'm glad was able to get her back

i'll try to update tomorrow 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

Tell Me What You Think