Good Morning Beautiful

The fog that covered the surrounding mountains slowly drifted up to pave way for the warm sun. Great Qi was no more. In place of it is the new dynasty Jin Liao that was established by people from the north. But despite the change in the ruling dynasty, the capital previously called Dou Yan remained the same. The houses, the streets, the market place, restaurants, and other business establishments bustled with activity everyday. People went on with their daily lives. The recent war and invasion seemed a distant memory now.

Dawn was barely breaking yet men and women who served in the palace were up and moving. Each person was working fast aiming to finish the first of their tasks so that they could move on with other stuff. But despite their swift movements they managed to work precisely. Amid their hustle they did their best to move as quietly as possible making minimal noise. In fact only the rustling of their clothes could be heard as they moved and did their individual tasks.

One of the busiest areas of the palace during those hours was the kitchen. Everywhere you could see the servants either peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables while the others sliced meat. Some were mixing the ingredients for the main dish on a large wok. Other servants tasted the different types of soup they cooked. Soon the spacious room was filled with steam and various odors blending perfectly. The kitchen staff continued to busy themselves with the preparation for the royal family's breakfast.

When it came to matters concerning the Empress' health, His Majesty, the Emperor, was very much involved. After consulting with Zi Liu, His Majesty's faithful servant who was also his personal physician, he specifically ordered a set of nutritious foods be prepared. Not only must the food be nutritious it must also be very delicious and appealing to the Empress and that task was left to the head chef and other senior staff to work on.

It was not that the Empress was a picky eater nor hard to please. In fact the truth was far from it. Among the royals the Empress perhaps was the easiest person please. The only person that they really have to impress was none other than His Highness, the Emperor himself.

Making sure that the Empress was healthy by providing well-balanced meals was one of the ways where His Majesty shows his love. Moved by His Majesty's devotion to his love, the head chef did not mind one bit the Emperor's constant reminders.

=================== Wan Yan Xu and Su Yi Goes on a Vacation ===================

Outside the palace most of the citizens remained in their beds save for those who had to get up early to prepare their business establishments for the opening. Meanwhile the guards on duty continued their patrolling as they waited for the next shift to arrive.

Back to the place, in particular the inner palace, two figures lay on a wide soft bed. Both were facing each other as one was locked in the bigger person's embrace. Wan Yan Xu held his lover's waist. With his other hand he caressed the cheeks of the most beautiful person in front of him. He gazed lovingly at his lover's long thick eyelashes and his smooth cheeks before finally setting his gaze at his thin pink lips. He struggled to hold himself back from devouring those luscious lips because once he starts to he has to do it to the end. Oh it was pure torture. Why must a tasty peach be dangled in front of him but be unable to taste it?

The answer of course was obvious. He had plucked the peach the night before and thoroughly enjoyed eating until he was fully satisfied. That was four hours ago. But a mortal he was he craved for more. He just couldn't help but want the taste of heaven.

Wanyan Xu's lusty thoughts were disrupted when his lover stirred. Su Yi moved closer to his chest. Wan Yan Xu smiled and hugged his lover tighter. Pleased he let the thought of plucking the delicious peach go. He did not mind waiting. Besides doesn't the fruit taste sweeter when ripe?

Thus he savoured the moment and then proceeded to close his eyes to catch up with what remaining sleep he can have. This day for sure will be a long one he thought to himself.

=================== Wan Yan Xu and Su Yi Goes on a Vacation ===================  

A beautiful pair of brown eyes gazed at the wall as the first rays of the sun crept in the room. Su Yi moved but found himself caged in the emperor's embrace. He felt the man's little big sword poking into the backyard of his peach orchard. Our Empress' face turned a shade of pink in this uncompromising position. He could feel his ears turn hot. Steam could be rising from his face by now.

"Good morning Su Su," a husky voice spoke to his ears before he felt a warm wet tongue lick the shell.

Aiiiya! Dear heaven! He trembled cocking his head to the side to get away from the harassing tongue. Only to be followed by a pair of hungry lips that nibbled on his abused ear.

After squirming and pushing hard Su Yi was finally able to turn and face his attacker. When he did so his lips was captured by a pair of expectant lips. What followed was a slow sensual kiss filled with passion and lust. They must have been at it for so long for when their lips parted they were grasping for air. Well the Empress was while the plunderer looked more energized. A beautiful shade of scarlet flooded Su Yi's face.

"Wan Yan!" he chastised. "To be doing this so early in the morning, you're so shameless."

Wan Yan Xu chuckled. "What's wrong about giving my beautiful Empress a morning kiss?" Relentless as he was he nibbled the flustered man's other ear.

As a result Su Yi became putty in his arms. "Hnn... haaa... stop... Wan Yan...aren't...aren't you supposed to- to... ugh...preside over an important meeting today?" He managed to speak between each moan.

This finally stopped Wan Yan Xu from his assault. Of course today was the day when he would set his plans on motion. His previous plan failed but today he vowed to succeed.

=================== Wan Yan Xu and Su Yi Goes on a Vacation ===================

Six months ago he decided to abdicate the throne in favor of the young Crown Prince. The sole reason was so he could spend a long vacation with Su Su. Unfortunately for him his young son managed to win his lover and the Empress Dowager to his side. Su Yi even told him to hold off any idea of going on a vacation until he reached the age of sixty.

Wan Yan Xu felt mortified. How could his precious Su Su say such words. His royal hair would be filled with silver hair; his face wrinkled; and his bones bent. His little big sword... oh his sword. Well he did not have to worry about that. He was pretty confident with his treasure. His concern was his lover's peach backyard.

Oh no! There's no way he was going to wait that long. People be damned he wants to monopolize Su Su. Empress this, Empress that! Aaiiiya sometimes he wished Su Su would not concern himself with the citizens or the country. But he realized that it was what makes Su Su, the love of his life, special.

But he won't be fazed. He is Wan Yan Xu, the Great Emperor of Jing Liao Empire, and he will get what he wants. No one can stop him, not even the crown prince which he himself spoiled. In his mind he let out an evil laugh.