Sweet Watermelon

"Wanyan Xu. "

The emperor turned his head upon hearing his beloved call his original name. Only the empress could get away with not calling him Your Highness.  It doesn't matter though because he had already accepted the empress as his equal even before they personally met. Speaking of names, Wanyan Xu had that dreamy look on his face. He was on earth but he looked as though he was in another plane of existence.

His face was turning smug now and it made Su Yi raise scrunch his brows.

What on Jin Liao was this person thinking?

Wanyan Xu still had his smug face while thinking about the fact that only him in the entire kingdom could call General Su Yi, now the Empress, with a special name. 

Ah Su Su. 

Now you might think his happiness was so shallow but for a man in love... Ah words cannot describe.

A tug on his sleeve was like a cold water that drenched him and pulled him away from the clouds. He was about to get mad but when  he looked down. He  saw his beloved's questioning gaze. Why  did I not notice him move?

"Wanyan?" Su Yi asked after he let go of the emperor's sleeve.

"Yes my love." He responded which made Su Yi blush. Our former general  still was not used to endearments and such that for a brief moment  a very faint color of crimson would decorate his cheeks. What a lovely sight. 

"Where are we going exactly for this vacation?"

"That would be at -" Wanyan Xu covered his mouth. He almost spilled it. The Emperor cursed in his mind.  Su Su, my love. Oh what you do to me. Oh.

Coughing to clear his throat he finally said, "Ah! That my Su Su is a surprise."  Then he smiled.

Su Yi had that look on his face that seemed to ask really now. He was not amused.

"Ah come on you shall see it soon. You'll love it." Wanyan Xu said and gathered him in his arms and buried his face onto Su Yi's neck.

The emperor noticed the shorter man  lift his shoulder closer to his ear. Aaah...Aaah... So sensitive. So he licked the shell of Su Yi's ear and proceeded to suck on his neck.

Su Yi gasped. "Aaahhnn."

The emperor's licking and sucking made his spine tingle and heat to pool downward into his...into his...his... Nnnnh...

The emperor kept sucking like a thirsty man eating watermelons in the summer. His throat was parched. He needed a drink and Su Yi was the only one who could satisfy his needs.

Su Su is so soft. He latched on  Su Yi's neck.

Su Su is so smooth. He ran his tongue on that porcelain skin.

Su Su is so sweet. He sucked on that soft flesh.

Su Su tastes so good. Su Su is...

"Your highness," Zi Nong's soft voice was heard from the other side of the door.

Su Yi immediately extracted himself by pushing Wanyan Xu's face away and his shoulders next. It was a difficult task because the emperor was clinging to him like a koala would be on a branch of a eucalyptus tree.

Su Yi quickly moved away from Wanyan Xu and opened the door for Zi Nong. Thank you my ancestors for looking after me although I wouldn't know how to face you right now but nonetheless thank you. I don't think my peach orchard can take another sword after he wrecked it last night.

Zi Nong lifted her sleeves to hide her smile but nothing could hide that knowing look in her eyes.