What do you think?

I do not know if you are going to read this because I have to admit I myself most of the time I do not read ANs.

 I think I've stated this previously either in the AN back then or in the comments. Monopolizing Su Yi was meant to be a three chapter story only since it starts from the canon where the emperor felt like he was losing Su Yi to the empire, the people, the officials, and even to his son. He looked so pitiful being the most powerful man within Jin Liao who could not have his time with his most beloved. (Actually he does. Hehe! They sleep together at night right. But of course for a man in love it was not enough. Deep inside he wanted to monopolize Su Yi and keep him to himself.) With this in mind I thought why not give Wanyan Xu what he desires.   

Many are curious as to what happens next. What about the vacation? Where are they going? I'm still looking up on that. But it is really leaning to a crossover and it won't be that fluffy which deviates from Monopolizing Su Yi. I would have to upload it in a new book. It might involve some angst. 

I loved reading your suggestions about the next possible story. Now I have one planned I don't know if I will put this fic down or to put it only on hiatus so I could focus on the next fic on WP. 

Edit (4/29/2017): I will continue writing Monopolizing Su Yi but it will be published as another book. It is for 18+ only. ;)

@CharlesMagaao my muse will grant your wish

@LisaTatro your idea will be included in the second arc