Captains Daughter

Milah POV:
Today is the day. Hook has decided we need to run away together, if we are ever going to be happy. I do love him. Walking towards the ship I hear a noise coming from off the path,  I look at the ship and sigh and start off towards the noise. Traveling in the thick woods the noise gets louder. I realize its a cry a baby's cry! I run through the thick and then I stop right infront of a small bundle of white blanket. I walk for word and kneel over the baby. I smile, she's a girl. I coo and pick her up. She looks up at me and coo's back at me. Hook will love her.

Minutes later:
I walk aboard the ship and Hook rushes towards me.
" Are you alright love? I was so wor-" he stops. And looks down at the baby girl in my hands. I am a little afraid of what he will do, his face is blank.
"Please my darling, she was left on the side of the road. I couldn't leave her to die." I say desperately. He looks up at me and his face breaks into a giant grin.
"Give her here!" He laughs and grabs her from me. I hear her baby laugh as he cradles her close to him. I stand shocked. He looks up at me with a tear streaming down his face.
"Her name?" He asks
"I don't have one yet." I reply
"Well, Julieta it is!" He proclaimes
"Absolutely not! Its going to be Danniella Julieta Fire Jones. No argument!" I command.
"That's a mouthful." He says. I walk over and put my hand on her forehead.
"Its perfect." I say.
"I will love her forever." He whispers. "No one will ever take her away."