Finding you

Cora POV:
It's time. My sweet precious girl. It's time for us to be together, as a family. I told you when you were but a baby that I would come for you. And today will be that day.

(Fancy squiggly)

Dani POV
I have no idea where to look for my father. But if I can find that pub he likes to visit. Maybe just maybe I will find him too. I head south-ish. I hike for hours and my muscles burn, I sit to rest and hear a yell for help. I take off running, I turn the corner and WHAM right into someone. A boy, as I hit him I turn tripping and fall to the ground taking him with me. I don't recognize him.
"I -I- I am so- so- sorry." He says He is young maybe fifteen? Dark brown hair and brown eyes. He goes up to my chest. I feel bad, He looks terrified.
"Its ok!" I try to sooth him. He looks ready to cry.
"Look, um, my name is Dani. Dani Jones."
He gasps and runs and hugs me.
"You're my sister! I am Baelfire  but my friends call me Bae."

(Fancy squiggly)

I am hugging Bae close. I know who he is. He's my brother. My mom, Milah told me about him. My own brother. In the distance I hear a man's voice call out.
"Bae! Bae!"
He gasps and frantically looks at me.
"You have to run! Please! He will kill you!!" I try to argue but the look on his face is pure fear. I duck into cover Just in time. A man appears out of no where and rushes towards Bae, embracing him in a hug. I know this "man". Rumplestilskin, my father has spoken about him. I have seen him. But that is a secret I dare not speak of. Even to my father.
"Bae, I was so worried!" He says, his voice, the source of my nightmares when I was a child. But as promised, Bae draws him away by saying he's hurt. As they walk away. Rumples arm on Baes shoulders. I see a three fingered wave. I smile with tears in my eyes. I will find my brother again.

(Fancy squiggly)

Unkown POV
I watch her, her smile, her hair, she's perfect. Stunning. And unlike Regina, she is a natural queen. She smiles at her little brother. And I almost faint. She will be mine. And if not, she will be no one's.