Chapter {35}

Sorry it's late. I had most of it written a while ago but when I got back on here everything was all gone except two paragraphs. And I was discouraged to write it all over again since I thought it was such a perfect chapter 😂😂😂.

enjoy though!

Q- Favorite animal?

A- PANDAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS PANDASSSSS PANDASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

________________

Jude stood in the doorway, accompanied by the Eucliffe parents. He was still attached to a number of machines though they were in more of a travel size. Also he had help with them thanks to Mr and Mrs. Eucliffe. He stood in the doorway, not saying anything at first. Just staring at the group of teenagers who all stood in front of Lucy, shielding her from being seen. Though their efforts turned out to be a waste of time, since Jude already knew Lucy was here.

Jude took one step into the room, and immediately everyone tensed up. Especially Natsu. He was using all the will in his body to keep from straight up attacking the old man. He—out of everyone—was the most eager to protect Lucy.

"She's not here." Natsu speaks after what seemed like an eternity of silence.

Jude only scoffs and adjusts one of the tubes that he is hooked up too. "Oh please, I already know she's here." He retorts smugly.

Although he was very much right, Natsu still intended on keeping up the act. Though before he could say anything, Gray stepped up next to him. His usual laid back and easy going expression on his face, just with a slight twinge of anger in his eyes. "He said, she isn't here." He says grumpily. Then takes another step towards the three adults standing in the doorway. "Get out." He says.

Jude scoffs again. Only worsening Natsu's mood.

"Oh please, a group of children does not scare me. You cannot—and will not keep me away from my daughter." Jude exclaims.

Natsu steps forward. "Shut up!" He says with an aggressive tone in his voice. "You can't call her your daughter if you aren't even a father too her!" He says.

Jude does not even flinch at Natsu's words.

Who did he think he was? Natsu thought. Marching in here like we owe him something!

"Sir this is my dorm and if you don't leave I can easily call the school security to escort you out. Though you won't be allowed back in if that happens, so it'd be best if you just left on your own." Levy says, smugly. Finally her knowledge of the rules came in handy.

"I will not leave until my daughter isn't being held hostage any longer!" He cries.

Natsu and gray both begin to try and reply to the old man. They were ready to let him have it, they were ready to let out all the built up anger they had. But they never got to utter a sentence, or even a word.

"I'm not being held hostage." Lucy spoke finally, followed by a sneeze.

Everyone turned to direct their attention to her. Natsu's yelling must have woken her up.

"You can't make me leave against my will. And if you truly won't leave on your own without me—just as Levy said—you will be escorted out to never return." She says. She was sitting up, nice and tall on her bed. Her gaze was kept low to keep from making eye contact with anyone. She looked peaceful, yet her voice rang with irritation and anger.

The room fell silent at her sudden announcement. It was unexpected of her to actually speak at this time. Though its not like they were actually going to get away with the whole "She isn't here" facade.