Tacos

Killian's P.O.V
I lay flat on my back, the mattress sinking slowly below me. Before I closed my eyes, I glanced over at the closed door with everything I wanted behind it. Emma was in the shower and no matter how humiliating this sounded, I so desperately wanted to go in there. Rip open the shower curtain, trace the dimples in her back with my fingers, memorize what her body looked like, make her feel like she was the only woman in the world.
As my thought process began to go rated R, the water shut off and I was jerked unwillingly back to reality. Swan might tease me, but I knew how conservative she was. She would never, ever, do what I so dangerously wanted to.
The bathroom door opened. There she was, a towel clinging tightly to her newly fresh skin, her curves popping out perfectly.
"Oh! Killian... um, I'm just gonna go in the closet really quick to change."
I nodded quickly, not meeting her eyes. My heart began beating faster than a race car.
Seeing her face, watching her hands tremble, I knew she wanted it. I knew we both did. The closet door closed, and I was left to drool over her body.
"Ah, shit!"
The sound of glass shattering against hard wood sounded across the bedroom.
Emma.
What happened?
Before I could stop myself, I was up on my feet and heading toward the closet door. I didn't care if she was naked. There was glass and a curse word. Those things never mixed good together.
Plus, it'd be a bonus for me.
I placed my hand on the door handle, the sensation of cold metal running through my veins.
"Swan, are you alright?"
I looked at her with alarmed eyes. She was standing there with an oversized, white t-shirt on, one sleeve hanging over her shoulder, a picture of a band I'd never heard of named The Beetles on the front. Blue pajama pants bundled her legs, pink snowflakes sprinkled all over them.
Emma was standing there with her left hand wrapped around her middle finger. Her eyes were pierced closed, her face flushed with pain. Red liquid oozed out between her fingers. That's when it hit me.
"Bloody hell. Swan, c'mon, we're going to the kitchen to clean that up."

Emma's P.O.V
Agony scurried throughout my middle finger as Killian gently pulled me to the kitchen.
I was reaching up to place my wedding ring in my jewelry box, knowing I'd lose it or damage it sleeping in the bed, when my bracelet I had yet to take off got caught on the handle, causing it to tumble to the floor. Being the woman I am, I tried picking it up, but a piece of glass punctured my finger.
Oh well. Hook will take care of me, nothing to worry about.
We both entered the kitchen, my eyes taking a second to adjust to the bright lights. I glanced down at my still bleeding finger as two hands wrapped around my waist.
"Alright love, sit right here."
With no sign of lost strength, Killian lifted me up and plopped me onto the counter top.
"Oh!"
Unsure of what was happening, my heart jumped as my weight fell onto the granite. Instantly looking up, I silently watched Hook wet a paper towel, making sure it was just the right mixture of wet and dry.
Despite the throbbing discomfort in my finger, a weak smile dispersed across my face. I knew I could count on him for anything, no matter what.
Killian turned around and began slowly walking over to me, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Okay, this should do for now. If it doesn't, let me know and we'll make a quick trip to Dr. Whale."
I swiftly closed my legs before he got too close. As many things I wanted to do to him, I wasn't sure if he wanted the same.
More kind than Snow White, he wrapped the damp paper towel around my slit finger, intensely observing every move he made so he didn't do anything wrong.
"Uh thanks."
He let go of my hands, setting his on each side of me. I could feel his eyes searching mine, but I didn't want to look up. I knew the second he saw my face, he'd know. He'd know what I really wanted.
"Swan..."
My dangling legs brushed against his as he stepped closer, sending chills up my spine.
I could feel his hot breath, hear his heart beating. Letting my walls cave in and hormones take the best of me, I looked up into his baby blue eyes.
"Ya know," he began, "you don't have to get all nervous around me. I won't bite." Killian's whispered words snuck into my ears and went straight to my head. I watched a smirk take him over, making him even more irresistible.
I couldn't help let my own lips form into a grin. Ask quickly as it appeared, it was gone. Even though I wanted Hook more than anything, I couldn't let it happen. I was too scared, too scared to be that vulnerable. My emotions continued to battle against each other. Letting my gaze fall to the floor, my hair fell to one side and I responded to him.
"Killian... I want it, I really do, but I'm just scared. I have to be strong for this town and I know what I said back in the diner, I meant what I said, but it's all an... an illusion!"
I let my deepest fear escape me, my face still facing the floor. Burying my head in my hands, I felt so embarrassed. Before the tears started to fill my eyes and I left the room completely, a hand ran along my jaw line, tilting my head up.
His deep, blue eyes locked with mine, searching me.
I felt a stir inside my stomach, something unfamiliar. That was it.
I pressed my lips into his, desire and aspiration escaping both of us. My legs wrapped around his torso, my arms tight around his neck. His mouth moved in synch with mine as I felt his hands push slightly against my lower back. I allowed my fingers to get lost in his hair, our chests heaving up in down. His lips left mine and found there own pathway.
Cheek. Jawline. Neck.
I moaned in satisfaction, my eyes slowly closing. Killian's tongue traced wherever his mouth went, up and down. He paused for a few seconds, taking deep breaths as he did.
"Ready?"
His raspy voice sent chills up my arms, forcing my cheeks to flush.
"Yeah."
I was barely able to say words, my body wanting to have no feeling. No feeling but him.
It all happened so fast.
He was lifting me up off of the counter top, my shirt coming up to the center of my back. His arms were now under my ass, holding me like he never intended to let go. Our mouths moved ferociously together once again. We reached the bedroom, my hand flinging it open while my lips never left his. We flopped down on the bed, laughs consuming us. He was on top, kissing me softly. We stayed like this for about two minutes when he pulled away, still inches away from my face. He just looked at me with nothing but a blank expression.
"What is it?"
I asked him anxiously, not sure what I'd done. Hook held my gaze for a few more seconds before sitting up, gently pulling me up with him. I was sitting on his lap, our body's close together. I felt Killian's fingers reach for my fallen hair and tuck it behind my red ear, his eyes still on mine. Slowly, he began to shake his head.
"Killian, what is it?"
I was barely able to spit out those words, my stomach twisting in all different sorts of directions. A smile then began to spread on his face, and my nerves relaxed a little.
"How the hell did I get so damn lucky?"
I opened my mouth to say something, then closed it. What could I say? Thank you? No, there was nothing to say. Killian said it all with his eyes. Finally, I softened and my muscles lost its tension.
"I love you."
I leaned my forehead against his, letting my words sink in.
"I love you too, Swan."
We stayed like that for a minute, just the two of us. As soon as my eyes started to droop, his hands cupped my rosy cheeks and I raised my head. He then scooted me closer to him, a devilish grin sprawled over his lips.
"I was hoping maybe we could have some fun tonight."
His fingers discovered a way down my side, past my hip, and began playing with the waistband of my pajama pants. I glanced down,  a smirk unfurled onto my own face.
"Ahhh I see how you are, Captain. Very sneaky."
He looked up and cocked his eyebrows at me. God, he was so hot when he did that. I grinned once more, not being able to help myself.
We sat like this for a about .5 seconds until I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed my lips hard against his, my hands flying to the back of his neck, find a grip on his hair. He pushed me backwards, laying closely on top. His tongue played with mine in unison, our emotions taking the best of us. It wasn't long before it got heated. I wanted to go farther and so did Killian. Slowly sitting up, still lip locked, I let him find my bra strap and undo it.
"Ahh, yes."
Hook's hot breath tickled the back of my throat as my bra fell down my stomach. He reached under my shirt to grab it, quickly throwing it to the side. Tiny giggles escaped me before we were back to kissing. Leaving my waist, Killian ran his hands over the bottom of my shirt before pulling it over my head. I lifted my arms up to make it easier on him. It wasn't until right then that I realized I was completely shirtless. Looking at him, I watched as his eyes nonchalantly flickered down to my breasts, then swiftly settling down on my face. We didn't take time to say anything, both of us knowing exactly what we wanted. I lifted up his shirt, pulling it over his head, just like he did to me. Lord have mercy did he have abs. Unconsciously, I moved my fingers out, brushing against his chest. Realizing what I was doing, I snapped my hand back into my lap. Piercing my lips together, I wanted to slap myself upside the head. Before I could do any self destruction, he reached out, locking his mouth with mine. What felt like the millionth time, he slightly pushed on my chest, both of us falling backwards. My hair was tangled in different knots, spread out over the pillows. Finally, I felt him pull down on my pajama pants. I let him pull them off, pulling my legs apart as I did so. He came back, kissing and biting my lip once more. My legs wrapped around his torso, his hands finding my underwear. Before pulling them off, he broke away from our kiss.
"May I?"
He looked at me with those genuine eyes, his facial expression nothing but seriousness.
I nodded my head, realizing I was about to fuck Captain Hook.

Killian's P.O.V
I slid in.
Hearing Emma's breath hitch in her throat made my heart want her even more. She arched her back just a little bit, falling back down softly onto the bed. Slowly, we got back into our rhythm. Her eyes were closed, her mouth forming a small smile. God, all I wanted to do was look at her. She was so, so beautiful. The way her curves matched her body, the dimples on her cheeks popping out perfectly. As a few minutes past, our pace began to quicken, our breathing growing faster.
Fast, soft. Fast, soft. Fast, soft...
"Uhhh!"
Swan and I let out hushed moans. I fell beside her on the mattress, both of us staring at the sky. I watched the fan turn and let myself return back from my high when I heard the moving of covers and Emma turning over to face me.
"Hook?"
Sliding under the covers, I did the same thing she did.
"Yes, love?"
We whispered these words with there being no need to talk. Our faces where only inches apart.
"Can we do that again sometime?"
Her words were adorable I almost wanted to hug her. I laughed, remembering how childish my Swan could be.
"Of course, darling."
I smiled at her sweetly, Emma returning the favor.
"Okay, good cause I'm getting tired."
With no clothing attached to either one of our bodies, she rested her head under my shoulder, her body curling into my own. Emma's hair tickled my chin, the smell of roses filling my nose as she shifted closer. I silently watched her eyes close, those green emeralds finally falling asleep.
"I love you, Hook."
Swan's voice was scratchy yet smooth at the same time. Laying my head down on her own, I said the words I held so dearly to my heart.
"I love you too, Swan."

-------------------------------------------------------
Side Note: Killian was not using a condom😉