Shattered into Pieces

Soooorry sa mga wrong grammars...hehehehe! Si Mamcy kasi gusto niya english yung gagawin ko...kaya kahit nakakanose-bleed...go parin ng go (sa globe)

Paki tama nalang yung mali ko.....please???

========================================================================

Prologue

July, 2004

The bright rays of the sun awaked her; she opened her weary eyes and shut it again. She deeply sighed, and stood up.

“You finally woke up.” A woman still wearing a night gown entered the room, holding a tray with both hands, and placed it in the bed side table.

“Here’s your breakfast young lady, and help yourself” the woman said in a friendly voice.

“Thank you” she respond, almost half-whisper. She looked up to the woman and smiled. The woman took care of her until she regained her consciousness. The woman gives the best care she needs and she was very grateful for that.

“Young Lady, haven’t you still remembered anything?” the woman asked quizzically. She closed her eyes trying to remember anything, where she came from, about her family, her childhood and her identity. But all she could remember she woke up in a floral and bright room, and a brunette woman approached her and told her she’s been unconscious for a 2 weeks, the woman introduced herself as Louisa de Grenaile and she was asking hers, but she couldn’t remember anything.

“I don’t remember anything Louisa, even a bit” She told her honestly with a slight annoyance in her voice. Louisa has been asking her day by day with those questions over and over again.

“Sorry—”

“You don’t have to be sorry, it’s okay” She said.

Louisa didn’t let out a word, she lowered her head and she couldn’t see her expression. An awkward silence filled the room. It made her feel uncomfortable, before she could open her mouth to say something, Louisa broke the silence.

“Would you agree if I and Charles will adopt you as our daughter? My husband Charles considered my decision because I can’t conceive anyway.” Louisa said passionately, she could see in her eyes that she badly needs a child of her own.

“Let me think about it Louisa” she said dryly, with hesitant look on her sweet face. Louisa nodded in response, and gave her a peck on cheek and leaves the room.

She considered her offer, Why not? She thought.

Louisa was very kind and gentle to her, she owes her life to Louisa and to her husband Charles, who is now in London for business reasons, and without their help she’s probably dead by now.

To her, there is no difference between life and death. It’s no use for her to live; she didn’t know anything about herself, her name, age, family and so much more. Living her life is useless, but Louisa gave her reasons for her to live life normally, just like every human has to.

There is nothing left in her life, and still she was very fortunate, there’s someone who took care of her and gave everything she needs and most of all being cared by a renowned family.

Louisa, for sure will be a kind mother to her, a beautiful American brunette with fine white skin that every man would fall on her feet and mesmerized by her ocean-blue eyes. Louisa is very loving and caring; she could feel it by her tender touch. Her husband was very lucky to have her as his wife.

Charles, on the other hand, an authoritative French-English and a handsome gentleman, though maybe he won’t be a perfect father but definitely he would probably be a good father.

So she decided to accept the offer.

Louisa was very happy, she brought her to a hospital to see her if condition was getting better, and the Dr. Brown assured Louisa she’s fine.

While she’s in the hospital, Louisa took care of her adoption.

1 month and a week pass, she’s now Catherine Louise de Grenaile, 17 years old, born on November 13, 1987 and was legally adopted by Charles and Louisa de Grenaile. After the successful adoption, they flew from Augusta, Maine to London, England.