Syura's Mind Control Game

"Ah, looks like I caught a Night Raid brat after all." Syura announced in the dungeon. Both hands were behind his back as he examined his captured prey currently chained against the cold cement wall in front of him. "You and your friend did a wonderful job... cosplaying. I nearly passed you both up if it weren't for his idiocy of using such a familiar teigu to Miss Esdeath."

Lubbock did not dare comment on Tatsumi's behalf. He continued to glare silently at the man ahead.

"Of course you were a different case." Syura went on, his eyes going over Lubbock's bare torso once more. "I have a taste for young girls so naturally I took you in for punishment myself, preferably. Who knew I very gullibly caught a boy crossdressing? You're very lucky you were able to pull it off." He trailed off, walking over to a metal table.

This finally interested Lubbock into speaking.

"... What do you mean?" He asked. Syura grinned triumphantly and held up a small device, nonchalantly clasping it onto his wrist.

"Normally, I would have killed you by now for deceiving me. I'm the kind of man to show no mercy. You on the other hand, I find you rather appealing. You're not like the typical slut in the slums. You're very defiant as well, such a new day for me." Syura explained as he flicked his hand around, adjusting to the device.

"No matter what you do to me, I won't say anything. I'll never turn my back on my friends." Lubbock warned.

"You needn't worry about that. I had a feeling you wouldn't. So that's why I'm going to make use of your capture." Syura countered, smirking widely.

Lubbock began to feel uneasy, not that he already wasn't, and tugged at the chains connecting his wrists to the wall. What could the psychopath possibly want with him?

-I am your master now-

Lubbock froze suddenly with wide eyes. His entire being shuddered as something began to invade his conscience.

-You will obey my every command-

He desperately tried to fight off the elastic being slinking through his vulnerable mindset. It was almost as though he was being possessed.

-You will not defy me-

Syura's smirk grew larger each time he muttered the orders. He loved how Lubbock visibly shook and clenched his fists. However, all attempts were fruitless, thanks to his mind controlling teigu that was found nearly a week ago. The man had always wanted to test it, but every girl he raped seemed more willing than he figured. That is why he presumed them to be sluts. Now, he is going to try it on Lubbock.

"A-ah... wha-..." Lubbock murmured, slowly submitting to the numb feeling.

-That's right. There is no need to fight back-

The chains opened and Lubbock's hands were finally freed, only he could not make a move to get away. At this point, most of his subconscience had been stolen. His once vibrant green eye turned into a misty turquoise color, indicating that Syura's job was now complete.

"Good boy. On your knees." Syura commanded. There was still mental resisting but eventually, Lubbock hesitantly rose to his knees.

"Ngh..."

"It's amazing that you're still trying to fight it off, I commend you for it. Although it is a bit too late for that." Syura said, opening his pants and pulling out a large, half-erect cock. "Suck it."

Lubbock knew somewhere deep in his mind that this was wrong. His body, unfortunately, moved by itself and his hand grasped the erection.

-Go on-