~Save Me~ (GN!Reader x HitmanJones!America)

Prompt: She held the gun. body shivering.

(F/n) sat at the top of the building, forehead covered in glistening sweat and body shaking quite visibly. You were currently on the roof of a building, looking into the window of crime watch extraordinaire, Alfred F Jones. Your heart began beating faster as you knew you had to be quick with shooting this man, but you didn't want to go through with it.

Could you really kill a man who kills for fun? Ofcourse, but could you kill a man you've known since childhood? No. Not one you were so madly in love with. As soon as you were put on this case you knew you wouldn't be able to do it, in the back of your mind it nagged you over and over that you weren't capable. You felt pathetic for letting your emotions get the better of you. You put on a strong face infront of others, making sure to never let that weak willed side of yours slip out. You were on one of the biggest cases in New York, you wouldn't let the fact you grew up with this boy get you down. You wouldn't let the fact he used to sit in the back of his pick up truck with you and gaze at the stars make you not want to put a bullet in his brains.

You felt tears fall down your cheeks as you slowly went to pull the trigger, hand grasped firmly on the sniper rifle in hand. But before you could blink, he was gone. Your heartbeat was resounding in your ears as you realised just how big of a mess you were in. Jones had saw you. You prayed that he hadn't, but you knew your luck had ran out...you were going to die.

~If you would like me to carry on this drabble, I would be more than happy to! Inbox or post a comment here if you would like to read more!

The interpretation of Hitman Jones belongs to: ask-hitman-jones.tumblr.com