Chapter 18.

When my feet meet the cold floor of the down stairs, Harry grins at me from the other end of the room and I smile right back, shuffling towards him like a child.

His eyes grow deeper in lust as I move forward, and his arms wrap around my back in an attempt to pull me even closer.

"I missed you." He says into my hair and I laugh.

"It was only three hours." I say into the cotton of his t-shirt and snuggle deeper into his chest.

"Three hours too many." He whispers and my heart flutters.

He groans as we are interrupted by the ring of my cell phone, and I try with fatle attempts to pull away from his embrace.

When I answer, Ellie's voice booms through the phone and I finally untangle myself from Harry's arms.

"Hi, Lillian!" She says in a cheery voice.

"Hi Ellie.." I say sarcastically and smile.

Her next words are not heard when Harry boldly grips my hips and pulls me to him, kissing along the bone of my jaw.

I cover the speaker, "Harry." I hiss.

He doesn't say anything and I put the phone back to my ear.

"Sorry, what did you say? Someone is distracting me." I stick my tongue out at Harry but he ignores me and continues his assault.

"I said, we have to go shopping for something to wear at the New Year's Eve party." She repeats, I assume.

"Shopping?" I smile, "Okay, I guess."

I hear her shriek with excitement and I shiver when Harry pushes himself against me.

"Awesome! How about tomorrow?"

"Mmmmhmm." I hum when Harry's lips connect with the skin on my neck.

She continues to ramble on and I continue to hum in response.

"Um.. Ellie? I think I have to go.. I'll call you.. back later." I'm surprised I was even able to form a sentence, if not hide the pleasure leaking from my voice.

"Oh.. Okay." Somehow I feel like she can see what is happening on the other end of the line and heat rushes to my cheeks.

"Bye." I mutter and less than a moment later, Harry's hand grips the phone and ends the call, tossing it onto the couch.

"You didn't let her say goodbye.." I whine and begin to feel guilty.

"She'll manage." He mumbles against the skin of my neck and my knees begin to feel like jelly.

His hands wrap tightly around my hips and he lifts me higher, making me whimper as his fingers dig deeply into the skin.

"Harry." I whine at him teasing me and he chuckles.

"Let's go upstairs?" He suggests and I don't answer.

"Unless you want me to finger you right here." He threatens against my silence and I yelp when I feel his fingers graze my crotch.

"Upstairs." I pull his hands away from me but the larger span of them engulf my own and pull me towards the staircase.

"Wait!" I say when we're halfway through the hall.

"What?" Harry asks with worry.

"I have to pee."

A large and beautiful smile takes over his lips before he chuckles and walks to my bedroom, and I spin on my heels and curse at myself when I practically trip into the bathroom.