Chapter 2

"Just go clean the rooms , i got the house." I said as i picked up the empty cans and plates that was everywhere.

"Nathan bring me the vacuum." I said as I fixed the pillows back on the couch.

Quickly Nathan brought me the vacuum. He sat it down and plugged it in. We had 30 minutes before my dad got home and got to fussin.

I vacuumed the crumbs off the little carpet we did have. After i wrapped the vacuum up and put it in the closet I began sweeping the kitchen floor. "Turn on the oven !" Nick yelled.

I quickly clicked the button in the oven as i put the broom back.

I grabbed my phone and skipped up the stairs to my room. I closed my door and started picking up random clothes in my room.

When dad comes home he likes everything clean and everything put away. Just the way mom liked it.

As i collected my clothes to take a shower my phone dinged.

Reese 💋: did tuuputt send you the dance ?

Nina : no , she taught to me 7 hour .

Reese 💋: crap !

I let out a slight laugh.

Reese Charles was one of my closest friends. He's been my friend since my freshman year in middle school.

Reese 💋: ur such a loser Nani

Nani : watch out fag .

Reese 💋: sorry sorry sorry

As i began to text Reese back i heard my dads voice coming up the stairs. "Baby girl look who I ran into in the yard." My dad opened my door and my best friend was behind him.

" Thank you baby girl for cleaning the house ." He said as he began to close my door. "Good night girls get some sleep , you have school." He said from the other side of the door.

Sa'Bella Riles has been my best friend since i was around five. She is very irritating but I honestly wouldn't trade her for the world.

"Okay bitch now that he's gone I have serious tea to spill." She said as she flopped down on bed.

I sat in front of her and looked up. "What's up honey bun."

"Okay so you know James right ? Jason brother?" She said. "Yea of course they both friends with Nijah." I said.

"Okay so tell me why Katie told me he like you." She said quickly. "James ?" I asked shockingly. "No the brother ." She corrected me.

" Jaxson ?!" I shrieked. "No baby girl Jason." She laughed as she playfully smacked her forehead.

"Really ? Wow." I said lowly.

I've never really seen Jason as a guy i'd date. I mean i've only dates one person in my life but i mean that's irrelevant. I mean Jason is cute. I mean really cute. But I never thought he'd like me.

"You don't seem surprised." She looked at me. "No trust me I am. But it's like guys don't really notice me as the datable type. I'm just known as the girl with big scary brothers." I said to her. "I mean because that's all they've ever known. But your known for other stuff." She said back.

I shock her a look. "Like what ?" I laughed. "Cheer captain, school president, basketball , and my lovely best friend." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

I shook my head.

"Plus a lot of guys like you. They just not gonna tell you that." She laughed.

"Why would that be?" I asked as i stood up and grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"Because since Nathan graduated they aren't so scared to talk to you now . But Nijah makes them scared to even come near you."

"Plus your such a good girl and no one wants to like ruin that reputation for you. Especially if they know Nijah would kill them." She added.

"I wouldn't call my self a good girl." I said. She looked at me weirdly. "Your kidding right ?" She laughed. I gave her a blank expression. "Your totally not kidding . Then what would you categorize yourself as?" She laughed. "I don't know but i've done things that make me not qualify as a good girl." i said. "So what i'm hearing is that you wanna come to the dark side ?" She gave me a evil smirk.

"Not so much that there's no return." I said scared at what this was leading to. "Okay so we need to make a list of things that you can do so people will stop thinking your such a two shoes." Bella said.

"That's a big bet." I said as I sat cross cross in front of her. "What are some of your boundaries?"

"My virginity." I said plainly.

"Duh but like i mean what other than that sacred little thingy."

"I don't know , i'm honestly down for anything. I mean i don't wanna get to out of control because my dad would probably murder me." I laughed.

"Well how about we ask Nijah an get al least some safe ideas." Bella suggested. I groaned.

My brothers were about two notches past over protective. If you thought a single father with only one daughter was protective , try four brothers who all look like they belong on one of those cliche gangster movies.

Nick was the oldest. He's in his last year of college. Nick is like dad when dad isn't around. Naryn was born after Nick. He is a sophomore at old miss. He's not home often but still finds a way to somewhat control my life from there. Nathan is after Naryn. Nathan is a freshman at Alabama. Nathan was like the only brother that gave me even a little bit of freedom. He doesn't care what i do just as long as i don't make him an uncle. Nijah is my twin. But acts like he's so much older than me. Nijah is the one who would break my neck over anything.

So i don't think going to Nijah is such a smart idea. But if it gets me off he two shoes list i'm down. I rolled my eyes and jumped up from my bed and walked out into the hallway. "I swear he better not trip or i'm going off." I said as i paced down the hall.

Trying not to make heavy steps on the tile floor.

"I'm here , you know he won't." She laughed.