Chapter 5

I fluttered my eyes open and seen the sun flll my room. I tried to lift up when I felt the pain from my shoulder rush down my back.

This shit hurt.

I rolled out of my bed and walked to the restroom I looked in the mirror and seen I looked a complete mess.

I don't even know how I got home last night. The last thing I remember was me twerking on Jason with a shot in my hand. There was a little piece I remember when I was sitting on someone's trunk.

Other than that I have no fucking clue. I pulled my shirt over my head and noticed I had on no bra.

It was peculiar because I specifically remember putting on one.

But that was the least of my problems. I stripped out of the rest of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water and instantly felt relieved.

The hot water running down my back cooled my slight headache.

I was in a deep ass thought when I heard the bathroom door close. "Nijah damn wait !" I said with a attitude.

"Someone's grumpy this morning." I heard his voice. "Jason !?" I shrieked.

"The one and only honey." He said. I couldn't see him . Mostly because the water was in my eyes but I didn't have to see his face to know he was smirking.

"What are you doing here ?" I questioned. I was covering myself up.

As if I wasn't in the shower.

As if he could see me.

After I fought with you an frankie to get yall drunk asses in the truck Nick was like since Frank and Chris was staying to just stay to. So I caught the couch."

"Good, was Nick there ?" I said kinda scared of his answer. "Nah you safe. I got you in the bed before he came out his room."

I rush of relief swept over my drenched body.

Yo daddy was tryna talk to you last night but you was out of there. I told him you had been woke all day an was tired."

"You were just saving my ass all over the place." I stated. "An catching it." He said before he flushed the toilet and walked out.

I let out a ear piercing scream as the already hot water becomes boiling.

"You bastard !" I yelled.

"Well good morning to you to nani."

I heard my dads voice.

"Oh uh hey daddy." I said trying to suddenly get my life together.

"Hello baby girl . How was everything while I was gone?"

"Uh everything was good. Not to much happened though. I missed you." I tried to change the subject so quick.

"Aw buttercup I've missed you too. It's nice to be back. "

"When did you get home?"

"About four this morning, I tried to wake you up but Jason told me you were exhausted so I just let you sleep."

"Yea."

I said as I grew aggravated of being on the shower. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it tightly around my body and pulled back the shower curtain.

"I cooked breakfast the boys are downstairs so you better get some while it's still there." He smiled at me as he continued to tweak with his watch with that little ass screwdriver.