Chapter 3

I stood in front of Nijah's door and took a deep breath. "Just knock Nani." Bella pushed.

I groaned an slowly knocked on Nijah's door. Seconds passed before he widely swung the door open and went back to his game. As I walked in the room with Bella not far behind I noticed Jaxson was laying on my brothers bed with a bright blue controller in his hands. His eyes were glued to the big screen.

When Bella finally noticed Jaxson she starting pulling hardly on the back of my shirt.

"Uhh Nijah can I talk to you?" I asked softly as I took a seat at the edge of his bed. "Wassup Bell." He said as he looked back quickly. "What you need baby girl?" He asked me.

I froze.
I couldn't quite find away to get out what I wanted to say out... If that makes sense. It was like i was scared but then again not really because he wasn't the one I was scared of. Before anymore time passed Bella finally spoke up an said something.

"Okay so basically Nani doesn't want the label two shoes no more so we need like some suggestions of things she can do to make people see her as not a two shoes anymore." Bella said quickly.

"Wanna get a tattoo?" Nijah suggested calmly. Me including Bella and Jaxson looked at him shocked at his response. "Are you for real right now!? Were not kidding around." I said to him hoping and pleading that he was joking. "Your dad would let her legit get a tattoo?" Bella asked in a shocked tone. "Why wouldn't he, she damn near grown." He said in a duh type of tone.

"Man you tweaked Felix would have a fucking heart attack he see baby girl wit a damn tattoo." Jaxson said to Nijah. "Y'all must be forgetting she bout to be seventeen and about to graduate high school. Pops don't give a fuck bout no damn tattoo. You seen how he ain't trip when Nathan was 16 and got his chest tattooed . So why would he trip with you baby girl?" He said as he paused his game and turned around to me.

"Because she his baby girl ... the whole reason for the nickname." Bella said smartly.

"Nahh man he don't be trippen over little shit like that. Just as long as it ain't no damn sleeve or no fuck shit like that. Or no stupid shit either." He said as he turned back around and started his game up.

"Will you go with me tomorrow to ask him can I get it ?" I asked Nijah. "Sure baby girl ." He said barley giving me any attention.

I smiled to myself. "Come on we have a long day ahead of us." I gave Bella a wide smile.

We walked hand and hand out of Nijah's room , making sure to close he door behind me.

As we got into the walls of my room i grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I started the water and began to take off my clothes.

"Naaaannnniiiiii ..." I heard Bella yell.

I stepped into the hot water and let it run down my back. "Nani are you in the water already ?" She asked through the door.

"Yes Sa'Bella." I answered calmly.

"Good." Is all i heard before she walked in and and closed the door behind her. "Okay so tell me why Jason and Jaxson's cousin Miranda you know the know with that long Indian hair.. is throwing a party this weekend and just sent me the invite to it. We gone be jumpinng." Her voice echoed.

"I'd rather not." I said as I washed my body. "Come on baby girl. I will drag your ass to that party by your ankles of i have to." I laughed as I could picture her trying to literally pull me by my feet.

"When is it?" I ask her.

"This friday after school at the marriott."

"Let's take this wild side nani step by step first before i go off to any wild hotel parties." I said to her.