chapter6: overprotective

Lucifer prov:

A week has past from when I kissed winter and I'm happy  that I did she is more comfortable with me and she cuddle with me when I'm reading her a book and now I think that I have enough confidence to tell her what I am now that she is a child so that when she grows up  more she will still be with me .

"winter"

"yes? "

"come here please,  I wan5 to tell you something very important"

" okay " as she got near me  I put her on my lap so that she could be comfortable with me.

"winter.... I want to tell you what I am okay so don't be scared please I don't want you to hate me and leave me"

" okay,  I will never leave you "

" winter,  I am what you call a demon"

"a Demon? "

"yes a demon is a creature of  the night that lives in... well hell and I have lived for over 300 years looking for you"

"why were you looking for me? "

"I was looking for you because you are my mate... mate is what you call a soul mate we will be forever together  and I will always love you "

"okay so that means that you will always stay with me and never leave me"

"yes I will be always with you and never leave "

"okay I want to be youre mate then if that's okay with you "

"Yes,  that's better than okay "I couldn't believe that she accepted me and wants to be my mate.

❄ ❄ ❄  ❄  ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

(a few hours later)

CRASH!!

what was that sound....
Oh no we'res winter .

I started running to were the sound came from and stopped when I saw winter getting beaten up by her parents.

I have never felt such anger run through me that I went to them in full speed and graved  them from their necks and look at them iny true form in the eyes.

"AAAAAAHHHHH " they were screaming from looking at me and wanted to get away.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING , I DONT WANT YOU NEER WINTER AT ALL DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!! " I was yelling of anger for them beating winter.

"I SAIDSO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! "

" YES PLEASE WE WILL NEVER GET NEAR HER AGAIN PLEASE LET US GO!! "

"TAKE YOURE STUFF AND GET OUT OF HERE I DONT WANT YOU TO BE IN THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN DO YOU HERE ME!!! "

"YESS PLEASE WELL LEAVE!! "as I let go of their necks they stated running  up stairs and with their two other children they left....  finally.

"winter they will never harm you ever again I promise okay"

"okay"