Chapter 7 Marking mate

Lucifer prov

Winter was growing rapidly and as the years went by so did my urge.

Winter has gone to school from now on and now my overprotective side has come and i feel the urge to protect her and keep her locked up and that no one will see her again the way they should not .

" winter come here i have to tell you something that i should of told you along time ago "

" tell me what is it something bad that will harm me in the future and might not be with you anymore ?"

" no it's just that i want to show you my true form just that i was too scared to show it to you because you might live me because of it and never return "

" ok, i promise to not run and to never lie you all alone because if i do i don't know what you will do without me if i'm not by your side anymore"

"Thank you for understanding"

" ok are you ready i'm going to show you mi true form ok "

"Ok i'm ready i'm not gunna run "

As lucifer transformed in front of the child his true form to winter she would most possibly run away from him , but what he did not expect from winters reaction was unexpected from lucifer because he thought that she most likely would've ran away .

"HOW COOL YOU LOOK ALL RED AND WOW  "

" you think this is cool ?"

"YES OH MY GOD HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR SKIN YET ?"

" Okay okay that great wow i thought that you wouldn't like me anymore because of it "

" are you out of your mind , this is so cool are you like the bad give or something from the world"

"no but i do control the underworld and everything in it "

___________________________________________________________________ 

Hello people thank you for still reading my book even though it is taking me a  long time to update because of school but i promiss to update most of the time  i'm at home  

be ready 

Ready for another Dream